Disney Springs Tenant Map

dstrawn9889

support one in FW, make ALL revenue in DS? i just wonder if they are going to give out bottled coke to each guest like the original here in ATL. well starbucks supports 4 in park, and one in DS...

Jon81uk

World of Coke in Vegas charges for the samples of worldwide flavours that are given out at Club Cool for free. I except DS would be the same, charging for samples and beverages (frozen Coke etc) and making most of the money from merchandise.

dstrawn9889

ATL flagship WoC does not charge for samples of exotic nor their Fab 4 (Coke, Diet, Sprite, Zero), also one (1) free bottle on the way out.
new-world-of-coca-cola.jpg
Souvenir-Bottles-from-World-of-Coca-Cola.jpg.jpg

lazyboy97o

ATL flagship WoC does not charge for samples of exotic nor their Fab 4 (Coke, Diet, Sprite, Zero), also one (1) free bottle on the way out.
new-world-of-coca-cola.jpg
Souvenir-Bottles-from-World-of-Coca-Cola.jpg.jpg
World of Coca-Cola charges admission and is a larger museum experience. The other Workds of Coca-Cola have all been shut down so I doubt one is coming to Disney Springs. A store isn't out of line for a mall.

Jon81uk

halltd

I visited the Springs this evening and interior/exterior brick facade has begun on the "mystery" Coke building. So, it's still looking like it's going to be an "old brick warehouse" that's been skinned in glass...at least in my mind. :)

IMG_20151204_170623409.jpg

Also, in that space between the concrete structure of the building and the glass exterior, they've now begun to install steel outriggers which look like they're going to support a walkway/ramp that goes between floors in the interstitial space. This image is the facade facing AMC, but the same outriggers wrap around the facade facing Planet Hollywood and keep heading down towards the lower level. Not knowing anything about this building, this is the one that's exciting me the most just because of how unique it is so far. :)

IMG_20151204_170722799.jpg

Stitchon

Two new additions: Lucky Brand Jeans and Seafolly (an Aussie swimwear brand.)

I have no space number for them, just the customary 1520 E. Buena Vista Dr. for Lucky Brand and 1668 E. Buena Vista Dr. for Seafolly. Seafolly is the type of business i'd like to see more of at Disney Springs, this would be their third full-price store in the USA and their first outside of California.

Their contracting listings are behind paywalls, i'm hoping they will show up soon on the free sites.

Also: Uniqlo isn't listed on the first page, you might want to add them in as well.

Last edited:

Stitchon

HUGE find today. The contracting documents for Vince Camuto also featured a tenant map showing a mix of known and unknown tenants. It lists Walt's in the former BET spot, Uniqlo in the giant space near World of Disney (B16E-109 and 209), and yes, Coca-Cola in the mysterious building going up by Planet Hollywood. Also of note: action sports brand Volcom in store space B19-105. Vince Camuto is confirmed for space B07W-103.

A higher-res version of the image is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/57343525@N04/23467884473/in/dateposted-public/

Attachments

• dspringsomg.jpg
    dspringsomg.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:

Magic Feather

HUGE find today. The contracting documents for Vince Camuto also featured a tenant map showing a mix of known and unknown tenants. It lists Walt's in the former BET spot, Uniqlo in the giant space near World of Disney (B16E-109 and 209), and yes, Coca-Cola in the mysterious building going up by Planet Hollywood. Also of note: action sports brand Volcom in store space B19-105. Vince Camuto is confirmed for space B07W-103.

A higher-res version of the image is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/57343525@N04/23467884473/in/dateposted-public/
Great Find!

halltd

If yellow means Disney owned/operated, it looks like "The Burger Shop" is going to be a Disney entity as well as a bakery adjacent to WoD.

Did we ever have confirmation of Sprinkles location?

Looks like mystery parcel B10 is going to be a restaurant.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
If yellow means Disney owned/operated, it looks like "The Burger Shop" is going to be a Disney entity as well as a bakery adjacent to WoD.

Did we ever have confirmation of Sprinkles location?

Looks like mystery parcel B10 is going to be a restaurant.

I still think Burger Shop may be Art Smith's place.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Thanks! I have updated the first post with this ingo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom