News Disney Springs Begins Phased Reopening on May 20

trainplane3

Wasn't the mask requirement for ages 3 and up? This is what the DS site now says -

View attachment 473405

Two and up?!?!? Unbelievable.
I can’t believe Disney is taking such a God awful approach to this.
Apparently it's aligning with Orange County's requirement. Don't get mad at Disney, get mad at the state (or city or whatever).
If you have to be mad about something.

Edit: Beaten by a few seconds.
They are guidelines suggested by the CDC. Disney is implementing those guidelines. Better to be safe than sorry. But it’s also why we aren’t bringing our young son to the parks anytime soon. We know we can’t comply, so we won’t go.

natatomic

Apparently it's aligning with Orange County's requirement. Don't get mad at Disney, get mad at the state (or city or whatever).
If you have to be mad about something.

Edit: Beaten by a few seconds.
I don’t think Orange County has a mask requirement, does it?

jt04

The full WHO guidance leaves it up to the individual jurisdictions to decide to recommend masks for "healthy populations" based on multiple factors. The CDC, as the main health agency of the United States, has decided that they are recommended.

Everything changes on a daily basis but I'm not sure masks do much but make people less insecure. The data when all is said and done will be interesting. Especially if herd immunity turns out to be favorable to waiting on a vaccine. Looks more likely as time passes. Can't wait for the scientific papers and conclusions.

Goofnut1980

And a lot of merchandise fanatics.
I could kick myself when I was at DL in January and Feb, I saw this Space Mountain cookie jar for the 45th.. and I said.. oh I will get it next week.. and next week it sold out. Then it was coming back in stock and Corona shut the place down... Still waiting for that little beauty! It has never been on the shopdisney site.

Goofnut1980

They are guidelines suggested by the CDC. Disney is implementing those guidelines. Better to be safe than sorry. But it’s also why we aren’t bringing our young son to the parks anytime soon. We know we can’t comply, so we won’t go.
I agree. It will be hard for parents to keep the masks on a small child and who wants to fight with a 2 year old all day because they keep taking the mask off. It would be exhausting!

jt04

I agree. It will be hard for parents to keep the masks on a small child and who wants to fight with a 2 year old all day because they keep taking the mask off. It would be exhausting!
If a child won't tolerate a mask when someplace is requiring them I would just stay home and not venture out. It would be nice if people could relearn the skill of being responsible for themselves instead of demanding others change to meet their demands.

Top Bottom