Disney Spreadsheets

wannabeBelle

Sent to Tinkerbell and Slowbee as requested. Anyone who got Shopping Nut's sheet, her sheet and mine are almost identical. Some font changes and a few differences in the extra information we put in is about the only differences!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

sweetiexjenn

i think this thread is a great idea! i'm heading to disneyworld next week!

i was wondering if anyone could send me a spreadsheet to help me plan for the trip! i'd really appreciate it! i know i'm doing some last minute planning but then again we only booked the trip less than 2 weeks ago!

please send to: oosweetiexjennoo@hotmail.com

Upvote 0

Did Knee

I had never tried to post an image and I was proud of my spreadsheet so I wanted to see if this would work.....

detailedschedulespeciman.jpg

Upvote 0

Did Knee

Thanks Surf Fish2285, I'm glad you like it. It's about the 40th revision, and it is based at least in part on a couple I saw on an earlier page of this thread. Thank you to everyone here that I plagarized! :lookaroun :wave:

Upvote 0
Thanks Surf Fish2285, I'm glad you like it. It's about the 40th revision, and it is based at least in part on a couple I saw on an earlier page of this thread. Thank you to everyone here that I plagarized! :lookaroun :wave:

My friend and I did ours as a web page(made for a mobile browser)! All we have to do is pull up the bookmarked page on my cell phone and there's our daily itinerary!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom