Disney Smells

wyattkelly

Mmmm...the smell of Disney World...Me, after working there, I like the smell of the backstage. Not the tunnels. 'cause they smelled like really rank @$$, but the swampy, wonderful smell when you get on the bus and ride back to the main bus terminal. I loved that smell. meant I was going home for the evening.

Nansafan

Originally posted by Nintendo18
I also like the smell at the Polynesian Rosort.
All the smells of WDW are magical. Each resort we've stayed at had their own unique smell (must be a theming thing. Our fav as I stated all over the boards is the Poly. I echo your Poly smell. Whenever we stay there, when we all step into the lobby, we take a deep breath and say those 2 magic words, "I'm Home!".

mineemsefn

i also like the smell of the contemporary main building. When i was just there in october we were staying at the all-stars. but we rode the monorail one day. when we stopped at the contemporary my brother and I just stepped out for a second, took a deep breath and got back in the monorail.

I also like the burning smell in spaceship earth, symbolizing the fall of the roman empire.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I've got to say that I LOVE the smell of the buses. I don't know what it is, but they have such a distinctive odor (in a good way) when you get inside and sit down. When I smell that smell, I am immediately thrown back to all the wonderful memories I have had over the years at WDW. :D Geesh... look at me! Getting all nostalgic on everyone. Oh well, I'll be there soon enough!?!? :sohappy:

I would definitely buy some splash mountain air freshener,i just love that smell cause your not truly at disney unless you have smelled splash mountain

SirNim

Ahhhhh - there's nuttin' like the sweet scent of smoldering ashes in the morn'. Good to the last sniff! :animwink: :confused: ;) Of course, in reference to two things - Spaceship Earth and Maxwell House's Coffee slogan! Ah, ha ha! :animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :animwink: :confused:

SirNim

I don't think anyone mentioned the ruins scene from Spaceship Earth!!!! How could you forget that???!!?

HEY - I did!

Ahhhhh - there's nuttin' like the sweet scent of smoldering ashes in the morn'. Good to the last sniff! Of course, in reference to two things - Spaceship Earth and Maxwell House's Coffee slogan! Ah, ha ha!

For Gawd's sake, I love that burnin' smell!

Tramp

Main Street Bake Shop
Main Street Confectionary
Chlorine smell in the Yacht Club
'Ode de toilet' on many guests:lol:

PS...There's a garbage smell at Epcot in the area between the Fountain and the entrance to the World Showcase. It's there so often that I'm beginning to think it's the flowers that are planted in the area. PU.:hurl:

Hochmania

I think EPCOT has alot of distinct smells. Ellen's Energy Adventure(in the dino portion) & Spaceship Earth, especially during the burning of Rome. That's not to say I like those smells but its one of those small things where you're like "Oh, yea...I'm in WDW!"

Pioneer Hall

The Smell at the Polynesian when you are outside the Great Ceremonial house at say 5-10...Ohana's grills burning.

Then inside the Ohana restaurant there is a very distinctive smell that is also great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom