Disney Smells(scents) :)

will_hsv

Originally posted by Kwit35
Where in Huntsville are you? I have lived everywhere, including Huntsville (twice). Mt. Gap school for 3 years. Randolph for 1/2 a year. I was so sad to see that the theater I saw Star Wars in was gone (tornado).

I live in Whitesburg Estates right across from Mt. Gap road, did not get here until 92 so I missed the tornado. I really like Huntsville, it is a nice town.

Kwit35

Originally posted by will_hsv
I live in Whitesburg Estates right across from Mt. Gap road, did not get here until 92 so I missed the tornado. I really like Huntsville, it is a nice town.
Out of all the places we lived (and it is alot) Hunstville was our favorite. Man, do I miss Gibson's!

DigitalDisney

Favorite smells, eh?

- Main Street Bakery
- Any of the water smells (Pirates, Splash, El Rio Del Tiempo, etc)
- Alien Encounter main show room
- The scent of an orange slush about to be consumed

- Rome in Spaceship Earth
- Primeval forest in UoE
- Oranges in Horizons
- Sulfur (I think) in the Test Track corrosion test
- The original JII had a perfume smell mid-way through the ride
- The Land

- Alien segment in Great Movie Ride

- Lift hill on Kali
- Dinosaur load area

- Polynesian lobby

- Rainforest cafe

- Anywhere where there is a lot of those awesome Florida flowers.

crazygirley

These are my favorite smells...

-The smell of the cool burst of AC you feel when you are on the TTA as you enter the SM building. There is also the smell of SM as you are riding around it on the TTA.

-The smell in the streching room in the HM, as well as the cool, AC smell as you ride.

-The smell as you enter the lobby of the ToT, as well as the similar yet different smell as you enter the boiler room and the ride itself.

-The smell of the little henna nook in Morocco in WS at Epcot.

-The smell of the lobby at AKL. It's a smokey, wood burning smell. There is nothing like it.

-The smell from the balcony in a room at AKL on a muggy afternoon. There is this wood smell, like wet wood. I can still smell this like I am there.

Originally posted by sarajo
Not so good smells:
one of the smells that does bother me (please don't take offense because I used to like them) is the turkey legs. I was sick one trip and that's all my family wanted to eat in the parks... so that smell is associated with :hurl: !!

I agree same with my dad when we went he wanted one so badly but when he tried it he said "this thing just hass fat on it barely and meat LOL" He hasn't ever eaten one again and he can't bare to look at someone who was eating one!! memories...

Frees Fan

The smell of the HM is my favorite. Also, the Disney popcorn stalls, any of the shops and restaurants and finally...the whole sensation of different smells you get riding the old WEDway people mover...awesome!

See in my opinion though the haunted mansion does have a smell but i think the feeling of the cold damp rooms are what makes you remeber the fear of the mansion!LOL

Angie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom