Disney Skyliner shutdown and evacuation - October 6 2019

ThatMouse

Just as I suspected, no explanation from Disney and people are happier than ever to get back on it despite the small risk of getting stuck on it all night. How great is that risk? Who knows. No one is talking.

Incomudro

Just as I suspected, no explanation from Disney and people are happier than ever to get back on it despite the small risk of getting stuck on it all night. How great is that risk? Who knows. No one is talking.

We really don't know how many people are happier than ever to get back on, do we?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Do you want a personalized letter from them? What else do we need to know that hasn’t been said here? How would the be beneficial for them to annocurd the exact details of what happened?

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Do you want a personalized letter from them? What else do we need to know that hasn’t been said here? How would the be beneficial for them to annocurd the exact details of what happened?

A simple press release stating the problem, the resolution, and any changes necessitated to prevent this from happening again would build a lot of confidence in the system and show transparency. So of course that won't happen.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
A simple press release stating the problem, the resolution, and any changes necessitated to prevent this from happening again would build a lot of confidence in the system and show transparency. So of course that won't happen.
Exactly, I’m not saying they shouldn’t do that, but that’s not their MO, you know transparency. To expect that would just be nuts at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom