Disney Show on the Dsicovery Channel

Pixie Duster

TiVo recordning 11 o'clock showing.... thanks for letting me know because the keyword function didn't recommend it since there was no mention of Disney in the description.

MagicalMonorail

I liked the show. I really like how they showed that Disney DOES have thrills to offer. It was cool that they explained how the rides worked. I also liked seeing videos of the rides themselves plus the people's reactions. A good show. I guess you can say it was a thrill!:lol:

MCO Dreamin

A better dark ride example, (although it is not a ride) would be when the mice run across the floor in Honey I Shrunk the Audience, just shows that it doesn't always have to cost a ton of $$, just a little imagineering.

1stStarIC2nite

I really liked the show. I think the ToT part was the best. They did that nicely, however. I feel that they should have explained how and why the cars move around and all for the average theme park guest to maybe make them appreciate it more and all, but overall, good show!

I also go really excited about Mission: Space! I've never ridden it before. Is it really that fun and sensational? If it is, I can't wait.

1disneydood

It was halarious when the experts were analyzing their reactions seen in the on ride camera. Good show, another one goes in the collection ;)

djmatthews

Hello. Has anybody recorded this? Will it be available on Popkids server (when its back up). In the UK we miss all these great programmes on TV :mad:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Yeah, it was a great show. My computer recorded it for me at 8 and I watched it at ten. It sure beat those Behind The Scenes on Travel Channel. I too thought the six people's reactions after they rode and before they rode seemed like it was from a script.

Testtrack321

I love the guy who wanted to build the rides and swore he knew everything, but then he knew NOTHING. He wasn't even sure how RnR launched!

Maria

Someone needs to tell Discovery Channel that they should play those shows WORLDWIDE! (not only in the US)... :(

Hellooooo??? Anybooody hoooome?? :lookaroun :D

andre85

I thought most of the reactions were authentic except for the total Disney nerd who said he visited it every week or something. He didn't exactly come across as the brightest bulb in the tool shed.

"Then the big dinosaur ate the small dinosaur! It was AWESOME" - Paraphrased.

bdhowell

The show was great!!! My friend Scott Machado from
Mission: Space (now at Jungle Cruise) was on it!!! He was the red-haired cast member who loaded the guests into the ride.

GO SCOTT!!!!!! :sohappy:

Merlin

Account Suspended
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the reactions seemed fake. Made it seem almost more like a WDW Vacation Planning video at some points as opposed to a Discovery Channel documentary. Hey, doesn't Disney OWN the Discovery Channel? Hmmm....

kurros

Originally posted by Merlin
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought the reactions seemed fake. Made it seem almost more like a WDW Vacation Planning video at some points as opposed to a Discovery Channel documentary. Hey, doesn't Disney OWN the Discovery Channel? Hmmm....

Nope, Discovery Communications is a private company. Though Paxson Communications and Liberty Media both own large chunks.

Edit: You might have been thinking of Disney's ownership chunk in A&E/The History Channel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom