News Disney Sets Sights on Possible Hollywood Land Reimagining at Disney California Adventure

Phroobar

I'd argue SW:GE could use more of that. Not everything needs to be flashy and E-ticket-esque. Luigi's and Mater's attractions work for what they are and use very little space.
They should have built that Bantha ride and maybe a droid rickshaw ride.

d6a463cdd2d93ea954985892c81637b4.jpg

This could totally be a Mater's spinner type ride.

truecoat

Made in the image of the 4 Fantasyland attractions, i'd be ALL for that!

There was a different whip concept that would work great for a ride like this. Before a lot was known about Maters, I thought they might be using it but it ended being the simple ride we see today as the other would have at least told a bit of a story. If anyone has any concept art of a modern day whip ride, please post it as I can't find it.

Ismael Flores

They should have built that Bantha ride and maybe a droid rickshaw ride.

d6a463cdd2d93ea954985892c81637b4.jpg

This could totally be a Mater's spinner type ride.

I am actually really surprised that they didn't even consider a stationary Bantha after they cancelled the ride. The addition of this could have been a big plus for the land even if just a photo op.

NateD1226

We are all too big for the stuff there now. However the Linus Launcher is fun. This could be a kind of cool kids Avengers flying ride.

linus-launcher-13364.jpg
Very true lol. It could also make a good Rocketeer attraction if that’s somewhat near the style they are going with the Hollywood Land revamp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom