Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

DVC Dave

I am a guy so just pictures in a photo album do just fine....but I do agree that the HM page is really cool looking.

I am a guy too but i love to have our disney scrapbooks. Fro some reason I have a paper fetish...i like to buy paper and notebooks. I do not know why. With the scrapbook I can combine my paper fetish and my love of taking pictures and my love of Disney world

ljs1691

I hear you Dave....I can't tell you how much stinking paper I have collected. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years and my paper collection is out of control.

Glad to have a guy in on this topic.

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I am a guy too but i love to have our disney scrapbooks. Fro some reason I have a paper fetish...i like to buy paper and notebooks. I do not know why. With the scrapbook I can combine my paper fetish and my love of taking pictures and my love of Disney world

haha- I have a paper fetish too! my mom and my roomates think my paper collection is out of control! You just never know when you are going to need a pumpkin orange, textured, handmade paper w/ dried leave inlays. Whats so hard to understand about that....:lookaroun ....lol

I checked on e-bay....Let me know if you win your book....I wont bid against you....

SewIn2Disney

Sewin2Disney,

Looking forward to seeing your pages. :)

They should be online shortly--I've got lots so it'll take awhile to photograph!

For some crazy reason the Disney idea book is not available on Amazon. I even searched the ISBN and nothing. But here is the link directly to the company that put this little gem together. http://scrapbook.sandylion.com/content/home.aspx

You can get it through a couple of the online scrapbooking sites. Let me know if you need more info on who has it. I managed to find mine at a discount. Woo Hoo!

If you can also find the CK Big Idea Book of Disney Memories (put out by Creative Keepsakes), it's a good book (more of a magazine format). I got mine on ebay years ago.

haha- I have a paper fetish too! my mom and my roomates think my paper collection is out of control! You just never know when you are going to need a pumpkin orange, textured, handmade paper w/ dried leave inlays. Whats so hard to understand about that....:lookaroun ....lol

I checked on e-bay....Let me know if you win your book....I wont bid against you....

I think I have that paper! Lol....my mom always makes fun of me...I sew/quilt/knit/crochet/scrapbook/jewerly make/etc, so my craft room is out of control....but all of my paper is in color order, in hanging file folders, neatly stashed in a crate for easy access....

PrtyPlnnrJC101

Hey everyone, I'm a guy, and I scrapbook. I really enjoy the craft, and spend as much spare time as I can on my books. I'm currently working on a book for my nephew and his first time to Walt Disney World. It's an 8 x 8 Mickey Album, and the scans don't do the pages justice, but you can get an idea. I use lots of punches and things from the trip on my pages. All of my titling is my own handwriting. Enjoy!

The cover...
CoverLayout.jpg

Buzz pages...
BuzzLayout.jpg

BuzzLayout2.jpg

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I think I have that paper! Lol....my mom always makes fun of me...I sew/quilt/knit/crochet/scrapbook/jewerly make/etc, so my craft room is out of control....but all of my paper is in color order, in hanging file folders, neatly stashed in a crate for easy access....

Atleast you have a craft room. I have just my teenie tiny room in my apartment. I have somehow managed to stuff and bed, drafting table, drafting supplies, paints, canvas, scrapbooks, papers, TONS of acid free makers, choching stuff, upholstery fabric, a sewing machine...oh goodness, and a lot more. Just call me a Jack of all Trades... It's not even my bedroom, it's a studio with a bed thrown in....I love it though. I have constant inspiration!

Partyplanner, I couldn't see your pictures...there are just X's where they should be :cry:

Disneygram

I do alot of scrapbooking, and have a few pages that I have done. Nothing as nice as the ones shown. I'd love to have the address of where you have purchased the layouts especially the HM one.

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
I do alot of scrapbooking, and have a few pages that I have done. Nothing as nice as the ones shown. I'd love to have the address of where you have purchased the layouts especially the HM one.

Start out checking out e-bay by searching "disney scrapbook pages". I buy a bunch there! I'll have to search to find where else I've bought them...I have quite a few. I'll work on that though.

dazzer68

hey im man too! ok not a straight one but man...i enjoy scrapbookingtoo!
its only just takinf off in engalnd so stuffs hard to find but i have done two disney scrapbooks from my last visits in wdw in 2006 and paris in 2006.i collect everything from carrier bags to till reciepts, tickets maps everything and use them in my scrapbook to tell storys, its great to look back on and those reminders add to the book. other people in my family are now inspired to do the same with there photos as they enjoy looking at them so much!
i will post pics later but photoshop down for a while!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom