Disney Quote...

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Hi all,

I was hoping to ask for a little help with selecting a famous Disney quote, saying, phrase, etc., that I could use for my new signature and also turn into a decal that we could put on our daughter's playroom wall to go along with some of the Disney pictures and toys we already have.

I know it's easy enough to Google some famous or memorable lines or quotes but thought it would be fun to ask you guys and see what everyone can come up with!

Any help or consideration you can give is most appreciated!

zurgandfriend

For a little girl;

• A dream is a wish your heart makes – Cinderella

• What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White

• Nothing's impossible. - The Doorknob (Alice In Wonderland)

When she gets older;

• Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Sebastian (Little Mermaid)

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Great suggestions so far!

Thank you very much for your input to those who have responded...I'd love to see a few more suggestions though there are definitely some fantastic ideas to move forward with as is.

Mukta

From Mulan:

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.

The greatest gift and honor... is having you for a daughter.

My, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. But I'll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.

Mukta

From Walt Disney:

If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island.

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

bellanotte

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"All it takes is faith and trust." - Peter Pan

"Reach for the sky!" - Woody

"To infinity and beyond!" - Buzz

"Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through." - Cinderella

"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him." - Walt Disney, speaking about Cinderella in 1949

"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo in HoND

"Love is a song that never ends." - Bambi

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter that you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you." - Winnie the Pooh (book)

and of course: "Hakuna Matata!"

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
More great suggestions! Definitely enough to select as a new siggy and some great ones to consider for the playroom.

Thanks all!

montyz81

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

powlessfamily4

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Now that would look great on a playroom wall! It would make one look twice to determine if it was just a jumbled alphabet or an actual word.

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Now that would look great on a playroom wall! It would make one look twice to determine if it was just a jumbled alphabet or an actual word.

HA! Great suggestion! That would look pretty cool on the wall. I can see a lot of people shooting second glance at the wall with this up there.

pluto77

"When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." - Walt Disney

"Dream it. Do it. Disney." (That's not really a Disney quote, but when I was doing the college program it was written all over the place like walls, pens, cast merchandise... I always liked it because it's just something simple)

"When life gets you down you wanna know what you've gotta do?..... Just keep swimming just keep swimming, just swimming swimming swimming. What do we do? We swim swim." - Dory from Finding Nemo (you could cut that down to the just keep swimming part and it'd be good).

"'Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten" - Lilo and Stitch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom