Disney Quest Music - Last Chance to Save History!

Bairstow

Did we ever confirm that this music was original to Disneyquest?
It might be worth your time to start listening to jazz/easy listening versions of "Colors of the Wind" and see if you can find an exact match.

Bairstow

Hah! At around 15 minutes "The Gospel Truth" from Hercules plays.
Can't recall ever hearing that incorporated into a BGM loop before.

Edit: It appears the recording encompasses more than one playing of the loop. I'm guessing the full thing is around 45 minutes long.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Apparently...This Youtube Channel by Drew P has a few Source tracks of Disneyquest Music if anyone is interested....I do need to know tho...

This song plays within that 40 min loop that was uploaded and for the life of me out of all the songs that were played...This is the only Disney song I can't for the life of me figure out what it's from....Anyone know??

Here's the other songs..

Meleniumshane90

Very cool. That work in progress sounds like it's from the video I posted several months back. I've been archiving all Disney Quest stuff and will be posting that in the near future. I contacted that guy, though. It would be amazing if he actually had the actual source audio for the music. We'll see.

DreamfinderGuy

Hate to burst your collective bubble guys, but it's just Disney and PCP who still has the loops. Unless someone did a good recording or took a CD there's no hope.

Meleniumshane90

Hate to burst your collective bubble guys, but it's just Disney and PCP who still has the loops. Unless someone did a good recording or took a CD there's no hope.
I don't know about no hope -- more clean audio has come out in 6 months than in the 19 years it was open. I've got close to 2 hours of various DQ music right now just from the sources I have found. Pacific Coast Presentations / The Shores Entertainment has released stereo samples on YouTube and SoundCloud, so they at least still have the audio. I'd love to be able to buy the music, but I'm happy to have what I already have.

buddahcjcc

You all are the frigging MAGIC MAKERS for those of use who worked in DQ and didnt have the option to record all this before the place closed

buddahcjcc

I don't know about no hope -- more clean audio has come out in 6 months than in the 19 years it was open. I've got close to 2 hours of various DQ music right now just from the sources I have found. Pacific Coast Presentations / The Shores Entertainment has released stereo samples on YouTube and SoundCloud, so they at least still have the audio. I'd love to be able to buy the music, but I'm happy to have what I already have.
I gotta say how much I miss DQ and you are currently making the magic on a post a friend made about asking about music from our beloved, beautiful, magical, Big Blue Box.

Cmdr_Crimson

And here I was hoping for a saving grace to this...:confused:
ya-if-you-could-stop-toying-with-my-emotions-that-would-be-great.jpg

buddahcjcc

Sorry, Y'all, I worked as a Cast Member 9 years, and after the building was demolished, I lost most of my access to ever hearing the music I heard every day for those 9 years. Somewhere, someone went onto the 5th floor and recorded several hours of the BGM up there, and I was going to share it with the rest of my DQ CM friends. This thread helped a lot for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom