Disney quest demolition watch

rocketraccoon

DisneyQuest is gone.

disneyquest-demolished-11012017-2.jpg

http://blogmickey.com/2017/11/photos-disneyquest-now-completely-leveled-disney-springs/

TwilightZone

RIP disneyquest. I will always appreciate it as one of the coolest video game experiences out there, as well as the final carrier of one of the opening day innoventions' products.

NiarrNDisney

Goodbye Disney Quest the one time I did go I had such a great time and certainly made fun memories with two of my greatest friends!

I will definitely miss Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters and Cyberspace Mountain!

Gringrinngghost

For those wondering, he is being charged with a criminal felony according to the Orange County Courts. The case number is 2017-CF-011421-A-O. He was released at 8:15pm. The criminal felony charge is for burglary. The trespassing charge is a misdemeanor.
Little update:
The court case was transferred to the circuit court and dropped down to a misdemeanor and as of the latest the case is closed and he was not charged with a criminal felony. He made a plea deal and has pled nolo contendere (no contest) to Tresspass in a Structure. The Judge went lenient with him and the case is marked as adjudication withheld. Adjudication withheld in Florida law means that you are not "convicted" of the crime although you are still found to be guilty of the crime. He punishment was 1 day in jail (time already served) and a has to pay $378 (Fine and Surcharge $105 ; Court Costs: $223 ; State Cost: $50). He does have a condition to his release, he is barred from Disney Property.

The updated case number for reference was: 2017-MM-008951-A-O

Pixieish

Little update:
The court case was transferred to the circuit court and dropped down to a misdemeanor and as of the latest the case is closed and he was not charged with a criminal felony. He made a plea deal and has pled nolo contendere (no contest) to Tresspass in a Structure. The Judge went lenient with him and the case is marked as adjudication withheld. Adjudication withheld in Florida law means that you are not "convicted" of the crime although you are still found to be guilty of the crime. He punishment was 1 day in jail (time already served) and a has to pay $378 (Fine and Surcharge $105 ; Court Costs: $223 ; State Cost: $50). He does have a condition to his release, he is barred from Disney Property.

The updated case number for reference was: 2017-MM-008951-A-O

WHOA. Banned from Disney by a judge...that's different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom