Disney quest demolition watch

danlb_2000

Premium Member
upload_2017-8-27_11-33-38.png

brb1006

I hope they save the head statues of the various Disney characters found inside the entrance. They could be good for future use.
IMG_1440-L.jpg

TicketQueue.jpg

That's the only thing I will miss from Disney Quest.

jbphotos

looks like the same guy who snuck into cranium command also snuck into disney quest.

most of the disney quest exclusives are still there in some form or another (coaster, buzz, aladdin) but everything's pretty destroyed! Pretty sad to see cause i've always had a spot in my heart for that place.

TangledUpInKnots

looks like the same guy who snuck into cranium command also snuck into disney quest.

most of the disney quest exclusives are still there in some form or another (coaster, buzz, aladdin) but everything's pretty destroyed! Pretty sad to see cause i've always had a spot in my heart for that place.
I just saw that. It somehow came up in my youtube feed. I love Disney Quest. Sure wish it had gotten a lot more love and attention over the years.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

He is just asking to get arrested at this point. Sneaking into an active demolition site is really dangerous.

trainplane3

He is just asking to get arrested at this point. Sneaking into an active demolition site is really dangerous.
I really thought Disney would've taken serious action against him since the WoL and Discovery island videos. I know Martin said something happened but he didn't specify. I have a feeling an employee or 2 were let go due to WoL but mainly the Discovery island video.

Unless...they did ban him but since there isn't any ticket booth/entrance/security to DS, he can still get in there.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I really thought Disney would've taken serious action against him since the WoL and Discovery island videos. I know Martin said something happened but he didn't specify. I have a feeling an employee or 2 were let go due to WoL but mainly the Discovery island video.

Unless...they did ban him but since there isn't any ticket booth/entrance/security to DS, he can still get in there.

You may be right it may be a ban. If Disney did do something, that implies that they know who he is, so why would he post another video?

trainplane3

You may be right it may be a ban. If Disney did do something, that implies that they know who he is, so why would he post another video?
Speaking as someone with no inside info, I have no doubt that Disney knows who he is. If his YouTube name really is his real name, they could tie it together with his room/ticket info when he was there. And I'm sure they have surveillance cameras around WoL, so they could get a confirmation it was him.

Why would he post another video? He wants attention. Once he went to Discovery island, I really hope they all out with tracking and banning this idiot. If something "happens" to him in one of these areas, it'll be another black mark on Disney.

How the heck does he just walk by those people without getting caught?
Social engineering. You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you act like you're supposed to be there. I worked IT for a western PA clinic. Occasionally I would travel around to various locations including eastern Ohio. I was never asked for my ID or some proof of employment, they just took me to the demarc/server room/handed me keys for various wiring closets. I never had my ID clipped to myself, it was always in a bag or backpack.

Heck, having no ID clipped to yourself might make you look like management and scare people off. If you can act it, they usually will look past how you're dressed. Kind of scary when you think about it.

Where I work now is more secure but that's just because it's a much larger company with several large buildings in downtown Pittsburgh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom