Disney pools to be locked/ inaccessible in the overnight hours

Sparkle81

Maybe it depends on the resort because when I was there during November at all star movies, the pools would close at 12am with signs stating the pools were closed. Even the mighty duck "quiet pool" had the signs up...
Hmm, possibly. Wonder if anyone can shed any light on any other resorts...

ULPO46

Some of the pools will close not all of them. After all most of these hotels your paying big $$$ for so you would of course want to be able to use all amenities after a long day at the park. It's always relaxing to take a swim at the nice big pools at the resorts. This will only begin with the smaller pools at first. It's not something that will take affect anytime soon.

ToTBellHop

Standing at the Hidden Springs pool at VWL as I type. No sign of any fencing or gating.
That may not mean anything. The high-quality fencing that looks like it came from Home Depot that they installed at their Flagship Resort could have been installed in an afternoon. And Home Depot guarantees all of its installations!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That may not mean anything. The high-quality fencing that looks like it came from Home Depot that they installed at their Flagship Resort could have been installed in an afternoon. And Home Depot guarantees all of its installations!
I will keep checking every day this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom