Disney Polltacular! #1

What would you rather have back?

• Total voters

CaptainAshley

My vote was for Horizons, but more than anything, I'd kill to see Magic Journeys just one more time!!

Magic_Kingdom_-_Magic_Journeys_post.jpg

This poster is the only thing i have left of it, and the song, of course.

bigedefd

I would have to say PI, and the reason you ask? I have been planning a trip for over two years to WDW, that is now just 12 days and 12 hours away. My plans for all that time was to take the first night and go to PI. and enjoy AC and Comedy Warehouse. It seems I have missed it by 18 days DOES THAT SUCK OR WHAT?! so give me back PI for one night!

This may be an old idea, but you know how people here have ideas for new parks? Wouldn't it be a great fantasy to have a park made up of all the old favorites--"Nostalgialand" or something like that. We could take the Skyway from the Submarines to Horizons, hop on Mr. Toad and wind up at the Adventurer's Club. A dream come true!

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
This may be an old idea, but you know how people here have ideas for new parks? Wouldn't it be a great fantasy to have a park made up of all the old favorites--"Nostalgialand" or something like that. We could take the Skyway from the Submarines to Horizons, hop on Mr. Toad and wind up at the Adventurer's Club. A dream come true!

Shush! How did you get that info?! That's a secret!:lookaroun

disneymoc

This was a tough one. I would love to see World of Motion or Horizons again, but Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was so much fun. I really enjoyed it as a child and have so many fond memories of it.

MKCP 1985

Horizons, then World of Motion, then Imagination... All great rides, solely missed....:cry:

You didn't like the old Epcot Center much, did you? :lol:

I see my choice is currently in 3rd place, which isn't bad for a Disney ride that takes everyone to Hell then tells you to gather your belongings, take small children by the hand, watch your step and please exit to your left! :lol:

DisneyMusician2

Of the choices, Horizons, most definately.

But a previous poster mentioned Food Rocks, which is still my all-time favorite show. What I wouldn't give to have that one back!

And while we're at it, I just watched Martin's tribute to Captain EO, which was disturbing, but brought back some of the nostalgic feelings anyway. How come no one ever seems to remember this one with some reverence? It really was cutting edge for its time.

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
Of the choices, Horizons, most definately.

But a previous poster mentioned Food Rocks, which is still my all-time favorite show. What I wouldn't give to have that one back!

And while we're at it, I just watched Martin's tribute to Captain EO, which was disturbing, but brought back some of the nostalgic feelings anyway. How come no one ever seems to remember this one with some reverence? It really was cutting edge for its time.

That would be me...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom