Disney PhotoPass Question

DisneyMomof2

Original Poster
I recently returned from a vantastic Disney vacation and wanted to purchse all of my photopass photos on the CD. I think I remember reading on these boards that if you pre-ourchase the CD it is only around $100. Does anyone still know the code to use to obtain this discounted price?

Thanks to all on these boards for your help inplannng and making our last trip the best ever. :sohappy:

philsfan2185

When you purchase the photo pass, what is included? The pre-payment of $100 just include all of the pics on a CD, or is it just download?

Where are the photo pass photographers on property? Just the parks, or at hotels, etc. too?

Here's the discount link: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx
Photo Pass is a free service to guests. Photographers are on hand around the parks and with characters to take pictures of you. After they take the picture(s), they scan a plastic card and give it to you. You keep that card for the rest of your trip and use it for every other photo pass picture you have taken. The part that costs money is when you go to order the pictures.

boulderdgrandpa

PhotoPass Prepurchase

You need to do the CD pre purchase. After your trip you order the CD and use the Promo Code they sent you when you did the pre purchase. The cost of the CD is then deducted from the cost of your order.

When you purchase the CD, all your PhotoPass orginals and any derrivatives you make from them, are included on a nicely packaged CD they send you.

BellaBuggy

I was curious to see if this worked for you? The buying of the CD after you returned from your trip?

I am getting ready to order a CD from our trip a few weeks ago, but if I can get it for $30 less that would be great!

Thanks!

MattyFresh

I had pre-ordered the CD, but because of bad weather and us not taking as many pics as I thought we would, it didn't work to my advantage. you do have two weeks after the end of your trip to return it and get a full refund. I thought that was very cool, I was affraid I was stuck with a handful of really bad pictures. Just to help you out and give you something to think about. Its almost worth putting up the $99 knowing you can get it back if you are unsatisfied, and just buy the individual pics you really wanted.

ThinkTink721

I recently returned from a vantastic Disney vacation and wanted to purchse all of my photopass photos on the CD. I think I remember reading on these boards that if you pre-ourchase the CD it is only around $100. Does anyone still know the code to use to obtain this discounted price?

Thanks to all on these boards for your help inplannng and making our last trip the best ever. :sohappy:
They also offer a professional scrap book that uses the photopass pics as well as your own pics.
And they have a DVD option.
We may do one of these next year!
:D :wave:

Cynderella

They also offer a professional scrap book that uses the photopass pics as well as your own pics.And they have a DVD option.
We may do one of these next year!
:D :wave:

I just did this for our honeymoon in September and I absolutly love it! It came out so nice and it was so cool to be able to use company photos, my photopass phots AND photos I uploaded.

Pocamahontas

Photopass Photographer here :wave:

Alright so guys most of you have the correct information.
I think I saw that one of you wanted the discounted price afterrr your trip for the CD and I regret to inform you that the only way you get the $30 dollars off is if you pre-order the CD. But it's still a great idea to go ahead and get the CD, especially if you know you're getting it before you get your pictures taken.

A little hint from me to you: If you mention that you're getting a CD to your photographers, they'll snap a few extra for you. :animwink:.

Hm...what else, well that's basically it. We're everywhere and we have photopass cards. So really all you need is a smile. The cards are good at all the parks anddd at the water parks.

Guys do me a favor and if you're getting your CD on property...do it your last day. So that you can have as many pictures on there as possible. If you order it on property you get 3 5x7's printed with it.

OH
and one bonus to waiting to order it online when you get home is that you can edit your photos to your hearts desire. We have borders and autographs saved on the site so you can put stuff in all your photos if you want. It's really neat. But that way you wouldn't get your 3 5x7s (although you could go to a walmart and do that)

I think that's it...
Enjoy:D

BellaBuggy

Photopass Photographer here :wave:

Alright so guys most of you have the correct information.
I think I saw that one of you wanted the discounted price afterrr your trip for the CD and I regret to inform you that the only way you get the $30 dollars off is if you pre-order the CD. But it's still a great idea to go ahead and get the CD, especially if you know you're getting it before you get your pictures taken.

A little hint from me to you: If you mention that you're getting a CD to your photographers, they'll snap a few extra for you. :animwink:.

Hm...what else, well that's basically it. We're everywhere and we have photopass cards. So really all you need is a smile. The cards are good at all the parks anddd at the water parks.

Guys do me a favor and if you're getting your CD on property...do it your last day. So that you can have as many pictures on there as possible. If you order it on property you get 3 5x7's printed with it.

OH
and one bonus to waiting to order it online when you get home is that you can edit your photos to your hearts desire. We have borders and autographs saved on the site so you can put stuff in all your photos if you want. It's really neat. But that way you wouldn't get your 3 5x7s (although you could go to a walmart and do that)

I think that's it...
Enjoy:D

Thanks! I thought that is how it worked but I was confused by the OPs comment so I thought maybe I missed something. I went ahead and ordered our CD a couple of days ago anyway - can't wait to get it! We've never gotten the whole CD before but I think this will be a new part of our vacation budget! :)

Jonathon Cooke

Photo CD

I bought all our photos on the CD and the price was $100 no matter how many photos was on it and that was the normal price.

I took the photo pass card to the desk in Main street and said can i have a PhotoPass Cd and he just put them all onto the CD there and then and it only took bout 5 mins, i paid the money and walked out with it in my hand.

it is a great idea to do this.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom