Disney Parks' Celebration Tour Street Team

Bug715

I'm anxiously awaiting Minneapolis info-am leaving for Disney the next day. What a great way to kick of my trip! :)

I'm excited for the Cincy one cause I'm leaving the next day too!!

To anyone who is working an event: Do you have the times yet? I need to make a hair appointment before my trip and am trying to figure out if I'll have time that day.

SpenceMan01

My guess is they will start at a hotel and hit the street. In Minneapolis we're starting at the Hilton and then who knows where were going...

You should get down to the Metrodome. Not only because the Twins are playing the White Sox that night and there will be a ton of people, but I'll be there as well. :D I'd kick myself if I was in Minneapolis on the same day and didn't catch the Disney tour.

Scar Junior

Minneapolis update...

I just got some info today about the Minneapolis event on Thursday...

We're meeting at the Minneapolis Hilton - 1001 Marquette Ave S.

Meeting at 10:30 and will go until 2 or 3 pm.

Street Team will be in groups of two and stationed or walking in a 3-4 block vicinity of the staging area (Hilton).

Members will be in plain colored collared shirts and khaki shorts/capris. We will have disney windbreakers as well.

We will be giving away 5,000 Mickey balloons with info on the new celebration attached (this will weigh down the balloons). We will be "inviting" guests to celebrate their special moments with Disney.

The balloons will be eco-friendly (which will please the Minneapolitans).

They've also sent me a "reminder" of typical Disney training... i.e. Disney Look, Disney Point, language, stay in character, etc. along with a video to watch about the balloons.

BigB911

I just got some info today about the Minneapolis event on Thursday...

We're meeting at the Minneapolis Hilton - 1001 Marquette Ave S.

Meeting at 10:30 and will go until 2 or 3 pm.

Street Team will be in groups of two and stationed or walking in a 3-4 block vicinity of the staging area (Hilton).

Members will be in plain colored collared shirts and khaki shorts/capris. We will have disney windbreakers as well.

We will be giving away 5,000 Mickey balloons with info on the new celebration attached (this will weigh down the balloons). We will be "inviting" guests to celebrate their special moments with Disney.

The balloons will be eco-friendly (which will please the Minneapolitans).

They've also sent me a "reminder" of typical Disney training... i.e. Disney Look, Disney Point, language, stay in character, etc. along with a video to watch about the balloons.

Is this pretty much the standard for every city? IE-Stay at Hilton, start at 10:30, go till 3, ect?

Just curious...I don't want to miss the Pittsburgh event! Thanks.

Willful

You should get down to the Metrodome. Not only because the Twins are playing the White Sox that night and there will be a ton of people, but I'll be there as well. :D I'd kick myself if I was in Minneapolis on the same day and didn't catch the Disney tour.
Shannon will be in town during this so I'm hoping she can catch some of it...especially since I can't go to Minnesota with her. :cry:

I think wdwfanjon is trying to go to this as well.

I sure hope to catch it when it comes to Baltimore! :sohappy:

Scar Junior

Is this pretty much the standard for every city? IE-Stay at Hilton, start at 10:30, go till 3, ect?

Just curious...I don't want to miss the Pittsburgh event! Thanks.

I think things will be pretty consistent.

But yeah, Mid-day/afternoon timeframe and based out of a hotel in the downtown area can be something to expect.

Mystic

In Toronto tomorow Disney Parks is helping celebrate the 75 millionth guest at the Rogers Centre (formaly SkyDome)

They were also at Union Station this morning to help Breakfast Television give away a trip for 4 to Walt Disney World. Not sure where the main event today is happening but I went to the early morning kick off this morning so no need to go this afternoon.

Bug715

Any news/pics of the event in Toronto???

Also, for those who are on the street team can you PM me or something with what we are suppose to wear? I know that the lady organizing it is really busy and my recruiter said that we may not hear details until a week before so any info would be great so I know what to set aside to wear.

DonaldDuck34

does anyone have info on the Providence date? I know it is on 10/1 but I'm wondering on where and when on 10/1 it will take place? if anyone has info plz post it or just pm me

Curiousity Question

Ok. Here's a curiousity question. I went to the www.disneyparkscelebrations.com website to see if there was any more information on where/when the tour would be in Dallas, and the website says that all the stops are going to be in 2009 (Dallas on Oct 12, 2009...a Wednesday.) Can anyone tell me if the tour date is correct? I was under the thought that it was to be this fall/winter!

DisneyDellsDude

Ok. Here's a curiousity question. I went to the www.disneyparkscelebrations.com website to see if there was any more information on where/when the tour would be in Dallas, and the website says that all the stops are going to be in 2009 (Dallas on Oct 12, 2009...a Wednesday.) Can anyone tell me if the tour date is correct? I was under the thought that it was to be this fall/winter!

It is this fall/winter. I just checked for Dallas on the map with the green mickey ears, and it still says Dallas for Oct 14 2008.

And someone post once you get the times for Milwaukee! It's less than a week away, and I need to see if I could even make it.:)

EpcotServo

Why is it my mind that I think a "DisneyParks Celebration Street Team" would look like this...

picture.php

:lol:

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom