Disney Parks' Celebration Tour Street Team

BigB911

Does anyone have more specific locations, or can someone point me in the right direction of where I can find more information?

Thanks...

Maerj

So what exactly is this? Is it a recruitment thing for the CP? A WDW promotional event? What happens at these things and are they worth going to?

Disneyson 1

I think it's a promotion where they (my best guess) give away mickey balloons, show a short promotional video for Disney Parks inside an air-conditioned tent, possibly some character shows and a blow up slide or two. Maybe a small preview center for all of the "new offerings" during Magical Celebrations-What will you Celebrate? Basically, traveling street fair meets a Disney Vacation Video.

drew81

I'll send you a PM when it gets closer to the date. Having to work or whatever is no excuse--I'll be skipping four classes and driving 2.5 hours to go to it! The way I look at it is that class or work will be back on Monday, the Disney tour won't.

I definitely want to attend. I'm going to do my best to make it.

DisneyDellsDude

Does anyone know if any more info is available yet?
I would like to go in Milwaukee, but have school that day. Hopefully I can still pop down there after school.
Anyone have more info?!?

Raven66

We were hoping they would come to Memphis. That is a high traffic area. We were so bummed when we saw that they weren't coming anywhere near us.

Scar Junior

Hey everyone...

I just got the okay to be a part of the Minneapolis street team! We'll be hitting the streets on Thursday next week. I'll see what I can do about taking pics and posting a review of the event.

For those of you who will be around, our "home base" will be the Minneapolis Hilton.

Communicora

Premium Member
Hey everyone...

I just got the okay to be a part of the Minneapolis street team! We'll be hitting the streets on Thursday next week. I'll see what I can do about taking pics and posting a review of the event.

For those of you who will be around, our "home base" will be the Minneapolis Hilton.

Nice! Any idea what time this will happen?

ali_cat_3

finally a link !!!

Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.disneyparkscelebrations.com/

Ali
micball.gif

Maerj

Cool site, and it does say when they will be in each city. BUT where will they be in each city? Info on the Philadelphia or Baltimore events would be appreciated! :animwink:

Scar Junior

My guess is they will start at a hotel and hit the street. In Minneapolis we're starting at the Hilton and then who knows where were going...

malice

Any reps from the NYC 10/3 leg please share where you guys will be in town. I assume the Disney Store on 5th ave is a good starting point. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom