News Disney Parks Celebrate 90 Years of Mickey Mouse with the 'World’s Biggest Mouse Party'

JohnD

I thought there was supposed to be a new projection show celebrating Mickey in HS starting May 1 but now I can't find info anywhere about it. Did I hear wrong?

jrhwdw

I thought there was supposed to be a new projection show celebrating Mickey in HS starting May 1 but now I can't find info anywhere about it. Did I hear wrong?
Yes, but that's not part of Mickey90, that's part of DHS 30th, called The Wonderful World Of Animation

JohnD

Yes, but that's not part of Mickey90, that's part of DHS 30th, called The Wonderful World Of Animation

Okay, I found the link on the WDW website. It says "May" but I thought it was to start May 1. Right now, only SW:AGS shows up starting at 9:30. Previously, the SW show ended on April 30 and there were no further shows. I was expecting the new show to appear in it's place. Maybe the new show replaces Disney Movie Magic which usually plays before SW?

JohnD

Well we know now that SWAGS is staying unless something changes.

I believe DPB did say May 1.

By clicking on the calendar on the WDW website, it looks like DMM ends February 23. I suppose that is to redesign the new show in time for a May start. Hopefully, May 1-4 when I am planning to be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom