News Disney Parks Celebrate 90 Years of Mickey Mouse with the 'World’s Biggest Mouse Party'

TTA94

I'm not crazy about the song but it was a nice moment. I bet that won't happen this weekend!

Any chance of HEA adding something this weekend? I thought the 18th was MVMCP, but it's Thanksgiving week. Thanksgiving is so early this year!

Well, Paris did.

Kman101

They could always dump OUAT and do the We Love Mickey thing and then copy the Tokyo park celebration one for the 50th. They seem to like sharing projection shows. I like OUAT (a copy) actually but I can't imagine it being around for a lot longer, but who knows? Just some guesses on what they could do. Not that they will ... lol

TTA94

They could always dump OUAT and do the We Love Mickey thing and then copy the Tokyo park celebration one for the 50th. They seem to like sharing projection shows. I like OUAT (a copy) actually but I can't imagine it being around for a lot longer, but who knows? Just some guesses on what they could do. Not that they will ... lol

If they do, big IF, it would take place tonight, tomorrow and Sunday?

Kman101

If they do, big IF, it would take place tonight, tomorrow and Sunday?

I'd imagine so. I think it's a stretch but who knows? And they could always do something later too, like when MiSi returns themed to Mickey. Just thinking out loud, again I know nothing, lol

TTA94

I'd imagine so. I think it's a stretch but who knows? And they could always do something later too, like when MiSi returns themed to Mickey. Just thinking out loud, again I know nothing, lol

True. I have a feeling we haven’t heard the last of their new song “It’s A Good Time” lol. I’ll be shocked even more now if it’s not part of MiSi.

TTA94

Actually it wouldn’t happen tonight, forgot it’s a MVMCP night.

tathompson87

Do we know if these outfits are associated with the Move It Shake It update? Otherwise when would we see them in the parks?
801C6D47-27EF-43DF-890A-1E733DB37AF5.jpeg

jrhwdw

Never Mind about a Mickey tag!!! They just did the same thing as last year, just did HEA for Mickey. They didn't even mention 90! I think last year I wanted an HEA Tag this year! MK can't even do that!

tirian

Disney could’ve and should’ve played a variety of classic and new Mickey cartoons on ABC tonight, but that’s too old-school Disney despite being an ensured ratings hit. Instead, we got an underwhelming special a few weeks ago.

So much for synergy.

Heck, Disney doesn’t even play “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” on TV anymore. That’s how much the corporate offices actually care that we remember “it all started with a mouse.”

The park celebrations were corny, but at least they existed! :p

brb1006

I believe they still air it every December on Freeform (formerly ABC Family) during the 25 Days of Christmas. It could air at like 3 in the morning though, because they tend to reserve the daytime and primetime spots for full length movies and more popular specials like the Little Drummer Boy and The Year Without A Santa Claus.
I miss when the 25 Days of Christmas block would always featured Christmas specials (Even lesser-known ones) by Rankin-Bass.

tirian

I believe they still air it every December on Freeform (formerly ABC Family) during the 25 Days of Christmas. It could air at like 3 in the morning though, because they tend to reserve the daytime and primetime spots for full length movies and more popular specials like the Little Drummer Boy and The Year Without A Santa Claus.

Don’t forget “Cricket on the Hearth.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom