News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Gravydeen

got my 5 days booked.

shows up in the app as park passes.

MK
EPCOT
DHS
AK
MK

i tried to view plans though and it castled me.
Same here. I got my days starting July 11th. It seemed to work and I think it did but when I finished and went to My Plans I got castled as well.

Mainahman

Sites taking a beating i cant get to my plans yet. Anyone else see that they put warnings in there, that park passes dont guarantee entry? Must mean if they want to turn people away for capacity they can. Good news were rope droppers i guess.

mwils8

Success, finally. Interestingly, we have an annual pass and we're traveling with friends who have a 4 day ticket, and I was not able to book both theirs and ours at the same time - it said in order to book for multiple people, everyone needs the same type of ticket. So had to do ours and theirs separately. Oh well, it's done.

Mattyp353

Sites taking a beating i cant get to my plans yet. Anyone else see that they put warnings in there, that park passes dont guarantee entry? Must mean if they want to turn people away for capacity they can. Good news were rope droppers i guess.
Did you get pink castle after getting to zero?

GoneViral

We are there 9 days. So two days for each park, one day off to relax and maybe go to DS. And then 4 days at UNI after.

Yes, when we're staying a week or more, we always build in a buffer day, too. I couldn't do four days at Universal, though. After two days, I'm always raring to go back to the Disney Bubble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom