News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Touchdown

9A2580E5-DFA6-434F-BA30-695DACDC980C.png
I got this

mickeymiss

TOok my to the calendar, was able to select my parks. I had 8 days to book so I flew through the process. But it's quite easy. Times to select is just the park hours for the day. Everything is now linked in MDE.
Well done. Did you go through the orbit countdown page like the rest of us....less thans? 😉

Seanual757

Still 100% disappointed in Disney we have 6 Platinum Plus APH's all 6 are to be extended (I called in May and the system shows the paperwork was filed) we have resort stays in July, September, October, and November.

Well 2 of our passes were extended my 5 & 6 year old on Saturday and the rest of ours have not as of this morning. So we miss the window to book and according to Disney (I spent 6 hours on the phone yesterday only to be disconnected at 11:01 pm, and 30 minutes on the phone this morning to be told they have no idea when the remainder of our passes will be updated so we can book.

Disney should have cross referenced resort guests w/ APH's and made sure those were extended by yesterday.

Total failure where is the Real Bob Chapek and the Real Bob Iger now.

MM311

To make matters somewhat weirder I just randomly got a Disney Gift Card in my email, like when they give you one for declining housekeeping services for the length of your trip...

My trip isn't until October...

BlackCauldron

Well done. Did you go through the orbit countdown page like the rest of us....less thans? 😉

I did go through the orbit countdown. And at 0 it took me to the reservation page.

I started by going in the "back way." https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/my-disney-experience/disney-experience/

Then I clicked on the MDE icon top right and selected MY PLANS. It auto logged me in since I have my logon saved. You will then see an IMPORTANT MESSAGE on your plans page. Clicking on that takes you to orbit. My countdown bounced around a few times but at 0 it took me where I needed to be. From there you just click your party, click your date and park, and go.

GoneViral

I'm staying DVC in September with an 8 day ticket. I would have taken screenshots of the process but I wanted to make sure I flew through before it crashed. But once I was in it was pretty stable. And very intuitive.

Out of curiosity, how did you schedule your eight days? We usually take 10+ day trips like this when we're using DVC points, but we're doing 5 nights and then 4 nights instead, which is easier to plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom