News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Kman101

I was able to be logged in and clicked on make park reservation and I'm in the countdown. I don't have hope it works though lol. Will probably refresh to the castle page. Sigh.

BlackCauldron

Out of curiosity, how did you schedule your eight days? We usually take 10+ day trips like this when we're using DVC points, but we're doing 5 nights and then 4 nights instead, which is easier to plan.

We are there 9 days. So two days for each park, one day off to relax and maybe go to DS. And then 4 days at UNI after.

Kman101

was anyone successful not already logged in?

I tried it not logged in and it refreshed to the pink castle log in site after the countdown went to 0. I think I was able to finally stay logged in and click it.

GO BACK TO THE MAIN WEBSITE AND IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN, CLICK ON PARK RESERVATION INFORMATION AND THEN THERE'S A NEW BUTTON FOR PARK RESERVATIONS. CLICK IT.

Sorry for the caps.

mickeymiss

So....orbit countdown leads to blank screen when I click on "select park reservations" without being signed in and castle when I try to sign in. Is that just my experience? No more countdown. Blank.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom