News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Disney4family

Maybe it's 10am eastern? lol which would be 7 am on the west coast?
1592827556201.png

Joel

I tried from 12am to 1am thinking maybe they would fake everyone out and load this then. I then got up at 5am central thinking maybe I could beat the masses and they would load this early so that it would be working by 7am Eastern. So much for those ideas........

I once was able to make FP+ reservations a couple weeks before the 60 day mark, so I guess crazier stuff has happened.

BlackCauldron

if i try to go to anything i get the castle. but if i bring back the URL to the main page, im still logged in, or at least the database thinks i am.

Same here. I was able to get in sort of a "back way" by going to the MDE informational page, and then choosing "My Plans." I can refresh that page just fine and still be logged in. I thought it was perhaps a cached image, but I'm able to make dining reservations, add notes, etc, no it must be "live." But I get no toolbar there, and any attempt to go to the park reservation page just takes you to the informational. So, pretty sure this isn't live yet.

If I try to log in from scratch on a new browser, I get the castle.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A TA friend told me 7AM. Which made sense because that's when your booking window opened up for ADRs and FP+.

But it would be nice if Disney would post something on Twitter it FB to let people know that either their system is down or launch time isn't 7AM.

Mainahman

Same here. I was able to get in sort of a "back way" by going to the MDE informational page, and then choosing "My Plans." I can refresh that page just fine and still be logged in. I thought it was perhaps a cached image, but I'm able to make dining reservations, add notes, etc, no it must be "live." But I get no toolbar there, and any attempt to go to the park reservation page just takes you to the informational. So, pretty sure this isn't live yet.

If I try to log in from scratch on a new browser, I get the castle.
Yep! i have a session in IE thats working, the bar is slow to load, but will come. My Session in Chrome is castle bound, and not in a good way.

Mouse Transit

In the Parks
No
Makes as much sense as anything else. Disney never actually published a release time, which made all the butthurt from people when I kept asking if Disney actually stated when this system was going to be released all the more amusing. I can be a pain, but there was a reason I kept looking for a published release time and not just internet rumors posted by anons.

I talked to several DRC cast members this past weekend who said it was likely 7 a.m., just like FastPass+ availability. Not "anon" but not exactly official either.

YankeeMouse

Back when I looked for an opening time for this new reservation system, I didn't see a time in any of the official Disney materials. Some people have suggested various places that it would like be 7am, but I didn't see anywhere that Disney did.
True. It seems it is not ready since when you occasionally do get past the castle page, it loads the Park Reservation System that has been on there this week. Someone on an AP site said they did call Disney yesterday and confirmed 7 a.m eastern time though.

mickeymiss

I never logged out. I don't even know how but it seems to have logged me out. I will likely have to struggle through the log-in process IF this even ever works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom