News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

lol@U

I don't doubt you but that seems weird.

You "may" want to try this:

Photo attached. I’m hoping it’s glitchy. Terrified to delete anything
44DD1E9F-09BF-4378-8FB5-C6B982E00C3E.jpeg

jaxonp

This is the message I get when trying to book a second trip in Nov:

Disney Park Pass Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their Park Pass limit. To continue, remove them from your party. If you believe these Guests have valid admission for this park or date and you see this error, please call (407) 939-7917 for assistance.

My first trip in Aug is 5 days. I read APs get 14 days? So I have 9 to use but can't. Also Disney's phones are in All Circuits Busy mode.

Chet Dakota

How are you guys getting in? I keep trying to sign in and it just kicks back to the sign in and I have to re-enter password, over and over again. Not completing the sign-in.

KikoKea

Got in, but it won't let me put myself in our party-
Please make sure everyone in your party has the same eligibility type. Park reservations through Disney Park Pass for other Guests can still be made separately — for example, Guests with theme park tickets can reserve together and Annual Passholders can reserve together.

• Disney Resort hotel Guests
  • Annual Passholders
  • Theme Park ticket holder
Once you’ve made a Disney Park Pass, you can come back and make another for other admission types

DH and I have APs, so apparently, it thinks I'm not a hotel guest, but it won't let me add myself to our reservation. I've had the same red message for months on MDE: Please match the names on your reservation with the people in your Family & Friends list that has not worked. Spoke with someone on the phone last month, who assured me I was added. :(

Aries1975

How are you guys getting in? I keep trying to sign in and it just kicks back to the sign in and I have to re-enter password, over and over again. Not completing the sign-in.

I made a dining reservation. Then, it asked me to sign-in to add the reservation to my Disney experience. Unfortunately, this backdoor method maybe closed, because I got Stitch the last time I tried.

Best of luck. It has been a frustrating morning, but I hope we all succeed.

Q_Division

Got in, but it won't let me put myself in our party-
Please make sure everyone in your party has the same eligibility type. Park reservations through Disney Park Pass for other Guests can still be made separately — for example, Guests with theme park tickets can reserve together and Annual Passholders can reserve together.

• Disney Resort hotel Guests
  • Annual Passholders
  • Theme Park ticket holder
Once you’ve made a Disney Park Pass, you can come back and make another for other admission types

DH and I have APs, so apparently, it thinks I'm not a hotel guest, but it won't let me add myself to our reservation. I've had the same red message for months on MDE: Please match the names on your reservation with the people in your Family & Friends list that has not worked. Spoke with someone on the phone last month, who assured me I was added. :(

I can't remember who posted it but someone said you had to do that as 2 parties (stupid system)

jaklgreen

It's weird that so many of you are waiting so long. I got on in about 10 minutes, this was about an hour ago. I got all the way to the park selection page but I have the issue with my AP expiring. Maybe close down and try again.

EdnaMode

Not really. I'm not even planning to go anytime soon. Just wanna observe how Disney, the biggest of them all, does. I'mma go to other smaller less complicated theme parks in the meantime.

I just wanna trigger people here by saying that cause I know it will cause triggering and it works.

There are so many ways to enjoy a vacation. Go enjoy yours!!!

Back on topic: Is Disney possibly intentionally doing some gatekeeping in terms of what people can grab right now so everybody gets a little something...and then we can all go back and fill in the holes? Every day, every park is available right now as far see on the Resort Guest calendar.

Chet Dakota

I made a dining reservation. Then, it asked me to sign-in to add the reservation to my Disney experience. Unfortunately, this backdoor method maybe closed, because I got Stitch the last time I tried.

Best of luck. It has been a frustrating morning, but I hope we all succeed.
Did you call to make a dining reservation? I can’t even sign in to make a dining reservation. Can’t get past the sign-in screen.

tissandtully

Anyone else hitting a limit to how many park reservations they can have? I am totally unable to book park reservations for trips at end of the year cause I've got 7 park reservations already. I am an AP fwiw.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It's weird that so many of you are waiting so long. I got on in about 10 minutes, this was about an hour ago. I got all the way to the park selection page but I have the issue with my AP expiring. Maybe close down and try again.
There is a large element of chance with these types of systems. System load is varying by the second, and you can be fortunate and arrive at low load moment in time. Others are less lucky and can be stuck for hours.

Aslan

DONE!!
I wish I had done icgonito mode to begin with.. after I accidentally closed my browser after two hours of cycling castles, timers and multiple boots just to log in again.

I got all my park days July 11-16th.
Now what ever will they do with my hotel? My reservation starts July 10th at All Star Music so they are not sure what they are going to do with me.

jaxonp

Anyone else hitting a limit to how many park reservations they can have? I am totally unable to book park reservations for trips at end of the year cause I've got 7 park reservations already. I am an AP fwiw.

I literally just posted the same thing above. Booked for my first trip in Aug but can't book Nov or Dec trips... They're all just long weekend trips too except for Aug which is 4 nights.

tissandtully

I literally just posted the same thing above. Booked for my first trip in Aug but can't book Nov or Dec trips... They're all just long weekend trips too except for Aug which is 4 nights.
Yeah, this can't be the rules, doesn't seem fair to not allow resort guests to book just cause they already have other trips during the year. Just supposed to stay in the hotel for your other trips? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom