News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

RememberWhen

I was able to make dates for December despite our passes being blocked out for that time period. But now I’m unable to make reservations for February when the passes will be good and we have reservations.
Im out for now. This is too much.

RevRemy

To be the really weird player in this game. Chrome wasn't working for me, hadn't tried incognito, but of all thins Microsoft Edge worked for me. Yikes!

we are still in big Microsoft update at the office and funny enough, I initially got the furthest with IE (which Disney says isn't compatible with their system anymore)/

Nathan H

September 2-9 myself, and I also only got 5 of 7 done. Is anyone else in September having this problem?

I deleted the fifth reservation in the app. Afterward, I was able to make reservations for all remaining days. Might be worth trying to delete the last reservation made for those who are not AP and find themselves unable to make all their reservations.

Beacon Joe

Should be infinitely scalable... if implemented properly, but this is Disney so lol. They don't really care, and Disney fans are willing to put up with it, so why should they care?

Yeah, I know. But they are a major technology company. I'm a little cynical, but even I was a little surprised with how it went this morning.

jaxonp

I'm confused. What's the farthest date I can reserve a park?

I have a Nov and Dec resort reservation but it won't let me select those dates after I did my Aug trip.

Aries1975

No further progress. I must have timed out on my login. My plans showed NOTHING. After a really deep breath and a castle screen, i am back in my Disney experience and still NOTHING - no plans. But now I have a message. "We cannot display all of your vacation details right now."

Simultaneously, on the laptop. I simply tried to go to dining reservations and got Stitch. So, they closed the backdoor.

After a lot a refreshing, I see everything under my profile and could click park reservations. It is really hard not to panic every time I see the "stuff" gone.
Unfortunately, just a plain white screen with legal notices and Disney copywrite at the top.

If I was not DVC, I wouldn't be going. But I have 3 years worth of points and dated tickets purchased in FEBRUARY for this trip. This is crazy!

Q_Division

I’m seeing “one or more parks are not available” after making reservations for 4 of our 7 days

I don't doubt you but that seems weird.

You "may" want to try this:
I deleted the fifth reservation in the app. Afterward, I was able to make reservations for all remaining days. Might be worth trying to delete the last reservation made for those who are not AP and find themselves unable to make all their reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom