News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

CntrlFlPete

correcaminos

I tried a totally different brower and just see next week limited on some parks all week (cannot screen shot at this time). The rest until May the 4th for DHS

Diamond Dot

I know this question has been probably answered before but I can't find it and I would really appreciate the answer. If we have a dining reservation in Epcot for supper at 6:00 pm and we have the park hopper tickets along with a park reservation at Magic Kingdom for that morning, then can we go to the magic kingdom that morning and then park hop over to Epcot after 2:00 and go to our dining reservation? Even without a park pass to Epcot? The park reservation/park hopping only after 2:00 has me screwed up a little bit. Thanks in advance!
If you have a park hopper then that's fine. Just make sure you go to MK first to 'unlock' the park hopper. If you decide not to go to MK first and go to EPCOT after 2pm they will refuse to let you in. It happened to me, I had DHS as the reservation, but, didn't go and went to MK at 8pm to be refused entry. I pointed out the silliness of it and got sent to guest relations to have my ticket unlocked, but, you may not be so lucky.

correcaminos

Anyone notice this too for Epcot? Just saw it today when moving around park reservation ahead of AP renewal tomorrow

Cztee4s.jpg

correcaminos

Maybe the system automatically pulled a number of reservations for previews and they aren't assigned to a specific passholder yet.
Maybe - I had wondered that myself. Though I do not recall Remy having that same issue. Only because I actually went to reserve Remy on my AP and canceled due to storms (a day trip for us - non stop flights make it not too bad to consider) . So I had my park reservation as well as the one for the AP preview once I reserved it. I hope that makes sense. These are gone before hand which has me curious.

That’s my thought you get a reservation when you get an AP preview.
Yes you do. Automatically after a short time. Was funny to see two park reservations on my account for a while for the same park.

MagicHappens1971

Methinks some internal information got out and reservations were snapped up before it went too far into the public realm.
Someone said if you get the invite for the preview it gets added as a reservation to your account so swooping up reservations for AP/DVC previews that haven’t been sent out yet seems pointless

correcaminos

Someone said if you get the invite for the preview it gets added as a reservation to your account so swooping up reservations for AP/DVC previews that haven’t been sent out yet seems pointless
At least for Remy we did. DVC and AP previews were also done differently and DVC required a room reservation. Whatever happened it looks like no coincidence.

CntrlFlPete

just spit balling, but what if Disney did pull reservation availability for preview days? -- maybe some days still have AP slots left while others were pushed to being full.

not real numbers but let's just say they allow 20K AP's a day -- they pull 10K for each preview day -- some days already had 10K reserved (so they are now full) while others day might have 9K + the 10K they pulled, well those days would be open for another 1K.

anyway, just seem possible to me that they have pulled for previews but not all days filled up (only some did) than we would see what we are seeing here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom