News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DCBaker

Premium Member
More being added including Hollywood Studios for the next week-
View attachment 492295

Additional passes just dropped for AK as well -

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 6.13.56 PM.png

rowrbazzle

Thanks.
1. Was thinking of getting breakfast at GF Cafe at 8am then monorail over to MK afterward. Probably won't be at MK right at the strike of 9am.

2. My plans are:
Mon - EP (arrive late morning/noon). Probably just drive straight to park. Then check in after park close.
Tue - HS
Wed - MK
Thur - AK
Fri - HS
Sat - AK

Sat is my checkout day so am debating what park to hang out in for half the day before driving home. (I live four hours from WDW). Maybe go back to Epcot since the park is so big?

One of these days I'm gonna eat breakfast there. It looks so pleasant and relaxing. I'm always on my way to a park for rope drop though. haha

As for your schedule, you definitely don't need two days at Animal Kingdom right now. But I do think it's the most pleasant place to hang out. And you could do multiple rides of whatever you want if you were so inclined. With a long trip and still plenty of availability I expect you'd be able to switch it up on the fly.

Enjoy your trip!

JohnD

One of these days I'm gonna eat breakfast there. It looks so pleasant and relaxing. I'm always on my way to a park for rope drop though. haha

As for your schedule, you definitely don't need two days at Animal Kingdom right now. But I do think it's the most pleasant place to hang out. And you could do multiple rides of whatever you want if you were so inclined. With a long trip and still plenty of availability I expect you'd be able to switch it up on the fly.

Enjoy your trip!

Yeah. Saturday is my checkout day. I could go to a park, DS, or drive straight home. Looks like that will be a decision to make during my trip.

kpilcher

I hit refresh early this afternoon (Saturday) and got a day-of pass for Hollywood Studios. Never had that happen before. Granted, I was solo... but.. I have gone solo since Park Pass started with re-opening. It was quite "busy"* when I arrived around 3-30 and still had a decent crowd in the front of the park at 8pm closing. (*By busy I, of course, mean post-reopening busy; not pre March-15th busy)

dreday3

Has anyone heard of people getting their 9 or 10 day tickets already purchased for 2020 trips rolled back to being only 7 days, receiving refund for difference?

Some reporting that WDW will no longer offer tickets for longer than 7 days - any truth to that?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
The recent trend of starting to open up more patches of availability 1-2 weeks in advance is expected to be the pattern that continues for the next month or two (likely through October).

it appears that way. I just wish I knew when they "dropped" more AP reservations. There doesn't seem to be a pattern yet.

EPCOT-O.G.

I wonder if capacity was increased, at the governor’s approval?
Rats. I’m happy for the APs - have family members that own APs - but we just booked a trip based on the low attendance and dropping COVID-19 numbers. We’re not planning on going to DHS, which seems like the park that has had the most demand. It feels like AP demand hadn’t reached max capacity for some of the other parks during weekdays, or am I wrong?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom