Disney Park execs at WDW this week

psukardi

Maybe they can go to MGM and realize how much work it needs. Or they can ponder how EPCOT could realize use another E-Ticket ride? More likely they'll be taken through the typical Sr. Management tour where everything is scheduled down the to the second and everyone is on their best behavior gunning for a promotion.

Mike S

One would hope they see how much Hollywood Studios needs help and one of them says "hey, why don't we build Frozen here"? But who am I kidding, they'll probably just say "let's do more cheap events to bring everyone in"! The WDW management of today :(
Nice to see them out and about. You cant run a park from inside an office. I was pretty impressed a number of years ago when I stopped in to get some show times at the Studios and a gentleman came over to assist. He pulled a typed listing (Not printed so it wasn't a times guide of any sort)and read me off the information I was looking for. I looked at his name tag which said "Dan" and I realized why he looked familiar, it was Dan Cockrell! It was pretty cool!! Marie
Cool story. I've never met a Disney exec but I did meet Mark Woodbury during a soft opening of Diagon Alley. Couldn't really talk, just shook his hand.

jt04

Blue Sky Cellar is supposed to reopen in a couple weeks. Perhaps making final plans?

~ever the optimist~

In my opinion.

seascape

Blue Sky Cellar is supposed to reopen in a couple weeks. Perhaps making final plans?

~ever the optimist~

In my opinion.
I hope you're right. I think you are. Disney knows what they have to do. most of the news stories I read are positive but then again spirits posts are extremely negative and he has good sources, but I hope he is wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom