Disney Packet came in today

blappin

Original Poster
I just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll. About 2 weeks ago I received my luggage tags for our upcoming trip ( now 28 days ). Then today i received another packet with our vouchers and name tags to place on our luggage. It came in a clear packet that had mickey ears all over it. I know this isn't much but it still got looking forward to the trip even more.

Zip-D-Dude

I am jealous. I was recently laid-off from my job. I will not be going down to WDW anytime soon.:(

Before anyone says anything… Technically his post was news. Not big news but news none the less.:wave:

rcapolete

i been checking the mail everyday for the last week waiting for my packet. Got 24 days left and i am going crazy as is dw, ds, and dd.

Disneyfalcon

Yea!!!! I want mine!! I've never actually done a package before so this is a first for us!! 29 days!!

My travel agent is gone on vacation for two weeks so I'm afraid mine are going to be slow!!

macsmom

I'm waiting for my stuff about DME. I decided to fly after I figured out I'd be saving about $100-150. And, a lot of time! I'm so exicted!

Two days! I am excited for you, too! I like to live through people's trips! Have a great time!

danna

Ella's Mommy

I got mine two weeks ago tomorrow and I am still sooooooo excited!!!! Every day it just gets worse. I been killing my Wishes and SpectroMagic cd every time I get in the car.

brianhorn

We received our packet a few weeks ago and we are leaving next Saturday for All-star Music, I cant wait. I am really impressed with the way Disney gives you customize service. We also received a personalized letter with suggestions on things we may be interested in. The letter had our names, date of arrival and resort we where staying at. The suggestions where specific to the dates we where staying. I know in this world of computer system this is no big deal for them to produce, but it sure impresses me. I also received a letter a few days ago with additional information and received a phone call earlier this week. Although I was not home to receive the call, I suspect it was the same as last year, calling to ask me if they could assist in any last minute dinner reservations. To me it is all these personal touches that make vesting at DW special.

aeromike

Going In Less Than 3 weeks, I got my Tickets! :D :sohappy: WOOP! WOOP! I can't remeber the time i saw SSE wandless, I only remeber the 25 castle cake :p :slurp: yummy lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom