Disney on History Channel right now

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yep. Although done in 2005, I have not seen this one.

Did anyone catch the artwork of all the Disney Characters crying when they did the section on Walts passing?

trr313

It's still pretty new and good. I noticed on the monorails the Celebration stickers/signs when they had the castle decorated.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
It's still pretty new and good. I noticed on the monorails the Celebration stickers/signs when they had the castle decorated.

Yep, and they had a blip on Soarin. My guess is mid 2005. Everest was at the stage where they started putting the skin on it. It was completely framed with track.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I saw it by accident while channel surfing. History Channel is one of my favorites, but normally I am watching Whose Line Is It Anyway on ABC Adult, er Family channel at this time...

mmouse

Near the beginning of the show there was someone being interviewed and behind them was a poster of what looked like a fireworks show called Starlight Magic. Anyone know what this is? I know the program is about a year old but I had not heard of Starlight Magic.

Mr Bill

I managed to catch this again as I was watching the episode of MM on before it. I actually convinvced a few of my friends to tune in too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom