Disney Nursery

Erika

WDWFREAK53 said:
www.muralsbyerikaandbrian.com?

Just an idea :lol:

I can be your East Coast Rep :lol:

LMAO

You don't need me, dupa, you do just fine on your own!
thumb.gif

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Bri, that was awesome! Congrats on the fine work!

hcswingfield said:
I just realized you live in Rio de Janeiro. Do they have Home Depot there? What kind of image are you looking for? Do they have a Disney store? You might be able to lift an image from some of the products there. Also you could try the online Disney stores to order some artwork or product that might have some good images. You could also possibly get some artwork by "freeze-framing" a DVD and photographing the image.

No, we don't have Home Depot here. We have stuff like it, but the only Disney licensed things I know available there are buckets of Disney-brand paint. There are character magnets and, like, baby stuff to hang up on the walls, but I was thinking more along the lines of what Brian did, but with WDW instead of the characters. Or maybe a combination of both. I don't know... I keep thinking that, if I use characters, I fear that: 1) the baby may outgrow them too soon and I'll have to repaint the room, or 2) it might be characters he or she end up not caring for! :lol:

I know, paranoia much...

WDWFREAK53

Thanks Roddy...

It took a while but it goes by pretty quickly.

Just think Roddy...you can do anything you want...and a simple roller with a white primer on it can make a blank canvas :)

hcswingfield

MKCustodial said:
Bri, that was awesome! Congrats on the fine work!

No, we don't have Home Depot here. We have stuff like it, but the only Disney licensed things I know available there are buckets of Disney-brand paint. There are character magnets and, like, baby stuff to hang up on the walls, but I was thinking more along the lines of what Brian did, but with WDW instead of the characters. Or maybe a combination of both. I don't know... I keep thinking that, if I use characters, I fear that: 1) the baby may outgrow them too soon and I'll have to repaint the room, or 2) it might be characters he or she end up not caring for! :lol:

I know, paranoia much...

Sounds to me like you need a refresher trip to Epcot to fire up your imagination! Maybe you can get Figment to pop down to Rio and give you a hand.

If you want to use WDW images, find some photographs of the park icons and/or attractions, print them out on transparency paper, and do the overhead projector thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom