News Disney names D’Amaro as Chairman Disney Parks Experiences and Products

Kamikaze

Wow really didn't expect that. Josh seemed to be a real asset to being in the parks, and would have been invaluable during this upcoming reopening. Shame to see him go.

You don't think him being in charge of all the parks is a better position to get things done? Even as WDW Pres he still couldn't make all the decisions. Now he has control over the whole division.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You don't think him being in charge of all the parks is a better position to get things done? Even as WDW Pres he still couldn't make all the decisions. Now he has control over the whole division.
I think at the minute the biggest concern is getting the parks running again, and I think he would have been invaluable to that effort on the ground. And what a difficult time for a new guy to come into WDW.

Congrats to Josh, but sorry to see him go.

Mouse Trap

I think at the minute the biggest concern is getting the parks running again, and I think he would have been invaluable to that effort on the ground. And what a difficult time for a new guy to come into WDW.

Congrats to Josh, but sorry to see him go.

One can hope he'll stay around in Orlando to help kick things off at WDW before heading back to Anaheim to assist with Disneyland and then straight to a corner office in Burbank.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom