News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch826

Same crap as the hoax period last year…

if you want to go to Disney…you have to wear a mask inside for now…

buck up…stop complaining. The mass public has proven time and again they can’t be trusted without rules to follow. Hence why Florida is sitting at 49% vaccination rate when it could be 90% at this point.
And your point is what? If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and gets sick, that’s entirely on them. Children have a minuscule death rate from Covid. Vaccinated individuals have a tiny death rate from Covid.

StarWarsGirl

Same crap as the hoax period last year…

if you want to go to Disney…you have to wear a mask inside for now…

buck up…stop complaining. The mass public has proven time and again they can’t be trusted without rules to follow. Hence why Florida is sitting at 49% vaccination rate when it could be 90% at this point.
We also need to remember that this isn't just about our vacations. It's about the thousands of CMs who are working there and who don't need to get sick. This is their livelihood.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And your point is what? If someone chooses not to get vaccinated and gets sick, that’s entirely on them. Children have a minuscule death rate from Covid. Vaccinated individuals have a tiny death rate from Covid.
Because public health policies can’t be at the will of “individual choice”. That’s oxymoronic.

If we had a “minimum iq” to be born and common sense was common…maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

lhbb

I just wish they'd been clearer on the guidance here. Will we be wearing masks during an entire queue? Just the inside portion? What about if I'm actively eating and drinking inside a store for example?

I can't believe we're back to this.. I was hoping to _finally_ get to go to WDW without masks. Last time I was there it was masks unless eating or drinking and it was 10 degrees cooler.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We also need to remember that this isn't just about our vacations. It's about the thousands of CMs who are working there and who don't need to get sick. This is their livelihood.
Excellent point and I should have said that first. I thought of that immediately…as i’m pro-CM and will go into the ground being that way.

don’t give them a hard time…and if you’re there and see someone doing it…back them up and put them in the “tiny” place they belong.

they are serving you…but they are not your servants.

Last edited:

Stitch826

Excellent point and I should have said that first. I thought of that immediately…as in pro-CM and will go into the ground being that way.

don’t give them a hard time…and if you’re there and see someone doing it…back them up and put them in the “tiny” place they belong.

they are serving you…but they are not your servants.
I am willing to bet the majority of cast members want no more masks.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I just wish they'd been clearer on the guidance here. Will we be wearing masks during an entire queue? Just the inside portion? What about if I'm actively eating and drinking inside a store for example?

I can't believe we're back to this.. I was hoping to _finally_ get to go to WDW without masks. Last time I was there it was masks unless eating or drinking and it was 10 degrees cooler.
Joking aside…the delta has thrown us a setback and states such as Florida pulled all their restrictions TOO EARLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom