News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Does this mean in outdoor queues? Last time "upon entering attractions" was interpreted to mean outdoor queues but not extended outdoor queues, IIRC.
I imagine it will be limited to things under cover or indoors…

Not extended queues

here’s the problem: they still have no crowd management in place and they took all their dividers and spacing down

Stitch826

Why can’t Disney create a system to identify fully vaccinated guests and exempt them from the policy? All it would require would be to have booths set up at hotels and the parks. Guests could show their Covid vaccine cards and get a photo taken. Disney then could print a large personalized badge attached to a lanyard with the guest’s photo and name. The guest would then wear it around their neck throughout their trip to exempt them from the mask policy.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I have to admit, I’m more than a little worried for the cast members who are not paid nearly enough to have to enforce this and potentially take abuse from ignorant idiots while doing so.
No different than when they reopened after getting bamboozled by the tick last June and the worst was yet to come…

it sucks…I wish them good luck

Figgy1

Why can’t Disney create a system to identify fully vaccinated guests and exempt them from the policy? All it would require would be to have booths set up at hotels and the parks. Guests could show their Covid vaccine cards and get a photo taken. Disney then could print a large personalized badge attached to a lanyard with the guest’s photo and name. The guest would then wear it around their neck throughout their trip to exempt them from the mask policy.
Lawsuits and Disney tech abilities

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It took them till 2003 to get windows 3.1 on their hotel system…

I think you way overestimate how good they are at tech and how fast

Notes from Neverland

While this was anticipated, the wording of "upon entering and throughout all attractions" is stronger than I expected. It does remove any gray area, but it's a bit more all encompassing than what I thought they'd do.

fractal

jmp85

I imagine it will be limited to things under cover or indoors…

Not extended queues

here’s the problem: they still have no crowd management in place and they took all their dividers and spacing down
They enforced it in extended queues when we were there in May. Standing outside in the sun in an extended queue for Muppets of all things and had cast members ask my 3 year old to mask up (constant battle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom