News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney4Lyfe

Yes, having reporters whose beats focus on misinformation and disinformation have become quite necessary over the past few years. Writing about theme parks used to provide a respite from that rabbit hole, but here you all are.
Oh, very interesting!

Who determines what qualifies as “misinformation”?

What happens when something once deemed “misinformation” turns out to be true? Are there consequences for you? Or for whoever makes that call? Or nah?

Trauma

Oh, very interesting!

What happens when something once deemed “misinformation” turns out to be true? Are there consequences for you? Or for whoever makes that call? Or nah?
Don’t get sucked into it. It’s not worth the energy.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Oh, very interesting!

Lies, falsehoods, misrepresentations, incomplete truths, things taken out of context, exaggerations, distortions, using outdated information or data...

Last edited:

DisneyCane

@DisneyCane I have a question to make, if COVID-19 transmissions will be low enough, is there is safe to riding on train to NYC without mask if federal mask mandate will be lifted soon by April 18th?
I'm the wrong person to ask. I would have done anything without a mask in the summer of 2020 and not thought twice about it. If they lift the mandate, I will definitely not wear one on any form of transportation but that's just me.

UK Disney

Does anyone have an idea what will happen come the 18th April re the mandates expiring, any chatter in the news? If it was here in the UK the decision would have already been leaked via the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom