News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

G00fyDad

‘twas sarcasm
Sometimes I think you need a sign so people understand a comment is sarcasm.

R01983b4bfe1e1a56cef987d8f15f89e8.jpeg.jpg

ToTBellHop

Your neighbor sounds like a jerk. But if you're fully vaccinated, why do you care? I don't understand this logic. Not trying to start a fight with you, just genuinely curious! Have a great trip! :)
I mean, it is frustrating if you have kids, and not just because of vacation. If enough adults act like toddlers, our kids will suffer when they are still wearing masks in school in the fall because cases don’t fall by enough.

PrincessNelly_NJ

You can choose to do whatever you want to do. My question was related to approaching a CM outdoors, where, based on CDC guidelines, your vaccination status shouldn't be of concern to the CM.

Aside from that, by this point, if the CM was concerned, they have had ample opportunity to be fully vaccinated.
But why does it matter to you what I choose to do to make someone else around me feel comfortable?

Do what makes you happy and I'll do the same.

DisneyCane

But why does it matter to you what I choose to do to make someone else around me feel comfortable?

Do what makes you happy and I'll do the same.
Going back, I said I didn't understand it, not that I care if you do it. I'm finally able to do what makes me happy (starting tomorrow at WDW) and not wear a mask anywhere. If wearing a mask when approaching a CM makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

I never understood the people driving around by themselves with a mask on in their car but it didn't affect me if they did.

ToTBellHop

Going back, I said I didn't understand it, not that I care if you do it. I'm finally able to do what makes me happy (starting tomorrow at WDW) and not wear a mask anywhere. If wearing a mask when approaching a CM makes you happy, then I'm happy for you.

I never understood the people driving around by themselves with a mask on in their car but it didn't affect me if they did.
It could have. Visibility is reduced with a mask on—it is a downright dangerous way to drive. Stupid and dangerous.

Lilofan

If you haven't changed your cabin air filter lately ( usually ) behind the glove box, take a look. If the filter is pitch black, that's what you are breathing in when running the car AC. Wearing a mask can help.

TehPuddingMan

I've been reading this thread since its beginning and I would like to thank everyone for their contribution. We have finally reached the day where masks are no longer required at Disney World. It seems the discussion has moved on to making others feel better and wearing a mask while driving instead of paying $9.99 on a new cabin air filter. Again, it's been fun. Thanks for everything.

DisneyCane

It could have. Visibility is reduced with a mask on—it is a downright dangerous way to drive. Stupid and dangerous.
That's a good point. Probably not great for the bus drivers to be driving around with them.
If you haven't changed your cabin air filter lately ( usually ) behind the glove box, take a look. If the filter is pitch black, that's what you are breathing in when running the car AC. Wearing a mask can help.
Or you can change the cabin air filter once in a while. Although they tend to be ridiculously priced for their size.

Incomudro

Yes, but... How many people are wearing masks in their cars, because they know their cabin air filters are clogged?
I'd be willing to bet that virtually no one wearing a surgical mask alone in their car even knows their car has a cabin air filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom