Disney Magic on web boards *flush*

Legacy

ogryn said:
I take it you are speaking from experience there :lol:

The extra features don't bother me too much (ok... the lounge is nice), but I began to feel guilty for the amount of bandwidth I was using (I'm here a lot :lookaroun). If I wasn't here so much, then maybe I wouldn't pay. But I think it is fair.

To get people to pay, you have to give them incentives. :wave:
And the lounge is so worth it.

(Although note, all it is an extension of Chit Chat. I hear some people saying that we can talk politics and religion in there, and we can't. The same rules apply in there as they do out there. We just all know each other better so we can get away with saying some things that we wouldn't want to say out here.)

WDWFREAK53

Legacy said:
And the lounge is so worth it.

(Although note, all it is an extension of Chit Chat. I hear some people saying that we can talk politics and religion in there, and we can't. The same rules apply in there as they do out there. We just all know each other better so we can get away with saying some things that we wouldn't want to say out here.)

Shush...go pad yourself :lookaroun ;)

Erika

monorail_man said:
The point of this thread was to compare the way this board is run and presented vs. the other board in question. The people here are so laid back and fun to chat with. they don't get all uptight if you ask questions (no matter how stupid) they will answere them and maybe joke a little. If you make a mistake and post something wrong. they will inform you of your mistake. not send you a PM informing you but then ban you before you can read the PM.

I agree. This place is wonderful :wave:

maelstrom

The only reason I am not a premium member at the moment is because I was saving every penny for my trip to WDW. Now that I'm home, as soon as I get my finances settled, I'm going to become a premium member again. I love WDWmagic. I visit a lot of Disney message boards, but this is the only one I feel at home on. I consider many of you my friends, even though I've never met you in person. So, to me, contributing a tiny bit of money to help out with the running of the site is no big deal. We're like a big family, and we're all just doing our part to keep things going. I'd probably die if WDWmagic went away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom