Rumor Disney Looking To Trade The Theme Park Rights of Alien with Universal in exchange for Black Panther to Build a Wakanda Pavillion at Epcot

jt04

I love the idea of Uni getting the theme park rights to Alien. Especially if James Cameron is involved in the creative process. Following up on the original movie was an impossible task be he definitely made it work!

HauntedMansionFLA

Oh, you didn’t hear?
4537F1F0-98B8-47FE-AAC1-7CA86EB03749.png

Mouse Trap

Halloween Horror Nights.

I believe it's been used for previous event(s), years ago? If not, it's an iconic movie monster that would offer lots of potential.

That's not to say this rumor is true, but that's the most obvious thing they'd do with the IP IMO.

Good point. Still doesn’t seem like it would be a fair trade though.

lazyboy97o

Halloween Horror Nights.

I believe it's been used for previous event(s), years ago? If not, it's an iconic movie monster that would offer lots of potential.

That's not to say this rumor is true, but that's the most obvious thing they'd do with the IP IMO.
You’re thinking too small. Clearly the second Universal Orlando water theme park will be entirely dedicated to Alien. Each land will be a different movie. It’ll be the next level of immersive franchise water-based entertainment synergies built on a legacy of nostalgia and relevance.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
A CM tried to convince me that the severed head singing bust in the Haunted Mansion was Walt Disney :rolleyes:

Even after I kept repeating to her that it was actually Thurl Ravenscroft...

CMs aren't a very good source of reliable info like that, park directions and such but not exactly in-depth info if ya know what I'm sayin'.

One of my friends, who was a CM in Florida, said WDW came before Disneyland.. lol. Only us nerds know the real truths.

rle4lunch

A CM tried to convince me that the severed head singing bust in the Haunted Mansion was Walt Disney :rolleyes:

Even after I kept repeating to her that it was actually Thurl Ravenscroft...

CMs aren't a very good source of reliable info like that, park directions and such but not exactly in-depth info if ya know what I'm sayin'.

and they usually have a wad of mickey stickers ready to give to my kids... other than that, they're just a (usually) smiling face with directional knowledge to the closest bathroom.

EvilChameleon

I assume what happened here is a CM saw a young kid in line or something looking bored, and said unto them "hey, check out this cool rumor", thinking they wouldn't post it on the biggest WDW fansite on the internet.

But alas...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom