Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
DL is now also doing separate LTM events for its annual passholders, on top of the LTM events open to the public. No surprise there.

WDW never seems to do stuff like Lunar New Year and Bayou Bash. Again, no surprise there.
I see all the fun stuff they have for AP holders out there and I want to move out west.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I really don't understand why WDW doesn't treat their APs the same way. It really shouldn't be any different, and that was messed up of them when their 20% discounts were taken away.

Do you know if the parks stay open for APs only on some nights like DL does?
Nope.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I really don't understand why WDW doesn't treat their APs the same way. It really shouldn't be any different, and that was messed up of them when their 20% discounts were taken away.

Different demographics...

APs in FL are much more about saving money over multiple trips..
.. where as so many more APs in DLR are about making many more trips.

Both sites have a mix of both.. but the domination by one group isn't the same.

asianway

Prince/Princesses are not signing autographs for True Love Week. Instead Valentine cards (each with a different coloured heart) with the couple's signatures are given.

Also, Eric is not with Ariel.
Actually most of them are hand singing in addition to the cards. Guess there was some guest relations backlash? #snowflake

Animaniac93-98

Actually most of them are hand singing in addition to the cards. Guess there was some guest relations backlash? #snowflake

I was there on the first day and that was the "official" procedure as told by cast members manning the queues. I could see that slipping over time though, especially when Aladdin and Jasmine would otherwise be signing autographs anyway.

asianway

Yesterday they weren't. Which I found weird cause the friends of the princes and princesses know the signatures. At least I hope it is their names.

May be YMMV, but there was definitely hand signing going on yesterday.

The DLP version of this event features Bernard and Bianaca and Phoebus & Esmeralda amongst its character list:

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2013/02/12...-for-be-my-valentine-day-at-disneyland-paris/

And once again, WDW proves how incredibly cheap they are by not ordering characters for which design work was implemented.

I_heart_Tigger

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find the info. I realize that they aren't announcing exactly what the themes will actually be but does anyone know if they've annouced the dates that they will be changing?

I'm planning a trip in June - partially a business trip but plan to extend either before or after for personal time. If I can manage to wrap my vacation around two different themed weeks I will but would need to know the dates for June.

Thanks!!!

asianway

Sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find the info. I realize that they aren't announcing exactly what the themes will actually be but does anyone know if they've annouced the dates that they will be changing?

I'm planning a trip in June - partially a business trip but plan to extend either before or after for personal time. If I can manage to wrap my vacation around two different themed weeks I will but would need to know the dates for June.

Thanks!!!
Wdw has been announcing on fri what is happening the next mon-sun. Generally, there were a few exceptions like when they announced souper bowl same day. They Pre announced that there will be something for fathers day if that helps

I_heart_Tigger

Wdw has been announcing on fri what is happening the next mon-sun. Generally, there were a few exceptions like when they announced souper bowl same day. They Pre announced that there will be something for fathers day if that helps

Are they all just week long things? I didn't know if some would be 2 or 3 weeks but knowing they run from Mon-Sun and change each week would help. I can adjust my trip to run for 10 days so I would get to see at least 2 events.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
WDW has been mostly doing Mon-Sun but some weeks have had no events. It's hard to say. DL have been running some of their events multiple weeks and have had events overlap.

asianway

The DLP version of this event features Bernard and Bianaca and Phoebus & Esmeralda amongst its character list:

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2013/02/12...-for-be-my-valentine-day-at-disneyland-paris/
Confirmed that Berlioz and Toulouse as well as a newly designed Marie made their debut in Paris today. Apprently they are exclusive...

In addition to Rescuers, Phoebus, and Esmeralda, Chicken Little and Abby Mallard are also out.

Plus a new Duffy overlay for Valentines Day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom