Don't forget Angel Kitty.Do the same hours as MVMCP.
1. Tip Top Soiree. Great idea. Should've been inside to make it feel special as if you're in a function hall for the Hollywood Tower.
2. Toy Story Holiday Overlay. No brainer.
3. Smuggler's Run could've had an overlay where you're delivering gifts to the younglings on Life Day. (Gunners could be launching the gift packages)
4. Stage show based on Muppet Christmas Carol.
5. Free Gertie Christmas Cookies and Cocoa.
6. BB-8 Meet and Greet where he's dressed like a snowman.
7. Rockin Rollercoaster Around the Christmas Tree. (Holiday music, red/green lights, decorate the plywood set pieces)
8. Toy Story character meet and greets (dressed for Christmas).
9. Simple holiday parade akin to Stars and Motorcars.
10. 50's Primetime holiday overlay (Going home for the holidays for dinner).
11. Sci-Fi Dine-In could play Christmas movie trailers.
There's a way to make a really decent holiday party at the Studios...but what they did is not it.
I think this is on top of the original lineup tooStitch
Terrible name. It should be either The Laurel and Holly Lolly or The Laurel and Holly-pop.They didn't even offer guests his signature confectionary treat, The Laurel and Holly Lollipop. Ollie's wreath-shaped sucker treat includes gumdrop holly berry candies and is dusted in sugary snow sprinkles. Sealed with Ollie's trademark gold ribbon bowtie. Just $12.99
Obviously a big improvement character wise but the choices are so odd. Snow White, dopey, Mary and mr penguin all meet at kingdoms party plus stitch but to be fair in a worse outfit. Add bullseye in toy story land, add sweetums, some Star Wars character. Hell even cogsworth and Lumière would make more sense bc of the stage showStitch
I agree - I loved getting to meet Duffy years ago at Epcot. It’s interesting how popular he is outside the US.Cool to see some rare characters but I'm gonna be honest... if I'm spending like $200 to look at a bunch of characters and stand in line for likely a ridiculous amount of time, it just ain't worth it.
Duffy is a nice surprise, but it's sad kids have no idea who he is. I don't why he's not embraced more around any park in the US.
It was likely a scramble so gotta take what you can get. Repeat face makes sense because Jollywood Nights doesn't overlap with MVMCP, so the already trained face characters can pick up extra shifts at Jollywood Nights.Obviously a big improvement character wise but the choices are so odd. Snow White, dopey, Mary and mr penguin all meet at kingdoms party plus stitch but to be fair in a worse outfit. Add bullseye in toy story land, add sweetums, some Star Wars character. Hell even cogsworth and Lumière would make more sense bc of the stage show
thEY dON’t cARe tHouGHFrom friends reports, night 2 definitely seemed to try and fix many of the issues reported on night 1. They said things seemed more organized and there seemed to be more going on with additional characters. They also moved a live DJ into the middle of the park which helped boost the energy. Brown Derby and the Tower of Terror area also were described as more organized. Friends said they had a good time. I'm sure better weather helped too.
Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.