News Disney is restoring the Wonders of Life facade

flyerjab

Higher than six months ago.

Don’t post on here that much anymore but still follow your messages @marni1971. Thanks for all that you share.

I will say that if they actually were to spend money on an attraction at WoL, the east side - for better or for worse - will be a lot further along than the west side. New GotG coaster, refurbed M:S, TT 2.0, a space restaurant and then something else new at WoL. That would be a nice area on the whole...if, you know...you are into that type of thing. 😉

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Maybe not Black Panther, but what about other characters from that movie? It seems that his younger genius sister was very popular from that movie.

No spidey...no avengers...no xmen...no fantastic four...

Flyerjab...that's an ingenious name...

I think I might change mine to "cup winner" 🐧

Kamikaze

Maybe not Black Panther, but what about other characters from that movie? It seems that his younger genius sister was very popular from that movie.

No character from Black Panther created before the contract was in place is allowed. So no Shuri.

fngoofy

Or maybe?

Are they going to make this the Wakandan Embassy?
It has the dome thing going on, if they did a skrim like applique on it you could have a cool pavilion.

I know the motion syms are toast, but they could put new ones in the bays and have a tour of Wakanda pretty easily.

At least off the shelf as far as tech, with the building already there, the cost would be low for what would be an incredibly popular ride.

Justsayinzall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom