Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

AEfx

They even grow dwarf wheat which causes disease and obesity.

I bet you are fun at a party.

SNL_1350_09_Debbie_Downer.png

photomatt

This kinda sucks. Whenever I would go to Pecos Bill's I would put some of that overly-processed cheese-like substance on my burger and dip my fries in it. Oddly enough, adding one unhealthy and overly-processed food to another unhealthy and overly-processed food makes them both taste better. My brain is sad, but my heart is happy. As long as they don't mess with the pizza at the Village Haus I think I can deal with it.

roj2323

I really don't care about this topic because...

I won't eat chemical laden food that people can sneeze in.

And I don't make "free salads" at Pecos Bills.

No offense to anyone who likes it. That's just my take. Moving on....

:)

Ah thank you. I didn't know it was "hot cheese" in a pump container. Sounds magical!
I remember it being in a container with a ladle.

However I still won't go near it. Or miss it.

No offense to those who like hot orange cheese in a pump container! To each his own. That's what makes the world go around.

Now I want to ride Its a Small World.

Unless you read the ingredients and choose something without chemicals.

Then everything is not a chemical!

I'm not here to educate people about good health due to good diet, which I'm knowledgable about.

And I understand that theme parks can be challenging. But there is great healthy food at WDW.

For example in my last YouTube video I showed and talked about an amazing meal I had at Kona Cafe. Sustainable salmon, with forbidden (black) rice and an amazing sauce. Delicious, healthy and no chemicals.

Healthy food is there if you look!

But I agree about the Land!

They even grow dwarf wheat which causes disease and obesity.

Suggested reading: a book titled Wheat Belly.

Ohh no, you're totally not here to educate people about good health. (end sarcasm) I go to disney to enjoy myself, If I want to eat healthy I'll do it at home.

In some other words:
"I'm the kind if guy who would sit in the greasy spoon and think "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the big rack of Barbecued spare ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I *want* high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese alright?" -Edgar Friendly

kagacins

I really don't care about this topic because...

I won't eat chemical laden food that people can sneeze in.

And I don't make "free salads" at Pecos Bills.

No offense to anyone who likes it. That's just my take. Moving on....

:)
I do not attempt to incite anger, but what is the point of popping up on a thread just to say you don't care about the thread? Sometimes I go to professional baseball games just to tell the people around me that I do not care for baseball.

AEfx

Thank you! My best friend is a writer for Saturday Night live. And I've met the staff many times. As well many celebrities.

And I've been to the after party for the show many times. And have been fun. So you're right!!

I'm glad you like the show. I'll let the writers and hosts know ;)

Btw, this is not a joke. 100% true.

Hey, you dropped something -

51AAQ5R1CDL._SY300_.jpg

That's the second indication you are real fun at parties. You can get lessons about dwarf wheat and be bored to tears with hearing how fabulous hobnobbing with the elite is. Let's go for a third - you bring your own portable digital slide show to show pics of how clean your colon is, too, right?

In any case, 100% true, not a joke - you'll find a lot of folks here know "famous" people. And one of the first things you learn when in those situations is when you brag about it, or feel the need to "share" it...well, that's a lesson you have to learn yourself.

kagacins

I said I don't care about the "hot cheese".
But you misunderstand! lol

Now I don't care about the thread. Or anyone on it.

I never said anything negative about anyone. Yet there are a few here who are trying to attack me. And none of you are worth my time. So enjoy each others company! And hot cheese!!
I would never, ever attack the prince of wdw. I think the penalty for that is a hot cheese bath or something.

AEfx

You seem like a wonderful person, who knows no one "famous" and is bitter about it. But thanks for your "lesson". You are ignored. :)

Maybe I do, and maybe I don't - like I said, you'd be surprised, because those that do don't bring it up on a Disney message board as "look at me" fodder. :)

Bet your a gas on social media, too.

kagacins

I feel like I'm a smart guy, so how does everyone on the Internet know so much more
Hey, you dropped something -

51AAQ5R1CDL._SY300_.jpg

That's the second indication you are real fun at parties. You can get lessons about dwarf wheat and be bored to tears with hearing how fabulous hobnobbing with the elite is. Let's go for a third - you bring your own portable digital slide show to show pics of how clean your colon is, too, right?

In any case, 100% true, not a joke - you'll find a lot of folks here know "famous" people. And one of the first things you learn when in those situations is when you brag about it, or feel the need to "share" it...well, that's a lesson you have to learn yourself.

I would never, ever attack the prince of wdw. I think the penalty for that is a hot cheese bath or something.
This is the best discussion that I could have possibly imagined would have happened when I saw the title of this thread about hot cheese and decided to open it on a lark. Sometimes, the gods are smiling.

AEfx

I can hire those people to work for me. They're just dancing monkeys in mind for my entertainment. Worse yet to say you have know them like that is something special. Waiters and bartenders hobnob and personally know more famous people then just about anyone else in the world. Just saying.

It's OK, he's really gone now...he said "BYE" and he wasn't bothering with us three times. Surely he wouldn't go for a fourth...unless he wants to tell us about all his Broadway friends, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom