Disney in Bellmawr New Jersey

partyoffour

Original Poster
I dont know if this is true but someone was saying on April 1st that Disney America was going to open up in Bellmawr?? I dont think it is true because the email was sent out on April Folls. Now it is a cruel joke indeed if it is not true cause I live no more than 10 minutes from that site they want to build on. Can anyone tell me if this is not true? Thanks for all your help.

141 days to go and see my favorite place on Earth!!!

Also out of text in this thread but are you a disney cast member and get discounts on stays if you work at the Disney store?? Just wondering. Thanks again :wave:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Yes, they are building there, just as soon as they finish the park in Branson, MO, Houston, TX, Phoenix Arizona, Juneau Alaska and Walla Walla Washington

Texas84

Don't forget the one in North Carolina.

kyon_facepalm.jpg

j/k :D

Pioneer Hall

You have a better chance of seeing Disney on the Moon before you see another full scale theme park outside of Anaheim or Orlando.

hrcollectibles

I dont know if this is true but someone was saying on April 1st that Disney America was going to open up in Bellmawr?? I dont think it is true because the email was sent out on April Folls. Now it is a cruel joke indeed if it is not true cause I live no more than 10 minutes from that site they want to build on. Can anyone tell me if this is not true? Thanks for all your help.

141 days to go and see my favorite place on Earth!!!

Also out of text in this thread but are you a disney cast member and get discounts on stays if you work at the Disney store?? Just wondering. Thanks again :wave:

I have to agree I think you answered your own question seeing that the date you received the email was on April 1. And in regards to your Question about discounts if you are a Disney Store Cast Member, I know they used to be treated as Park Cast Members, However I do not believe this is the case any longer

Its not the same Dubai from a couple years ago either. The emirate has been plenty impacted by the global financial crisis and many development projects there have been impacted.

Disney would never build a theme park anywhere that the park could not be open and have heavy traffic year round ... this is probably the main reason why you will see Six Flags go under this year ... it's hard in this economy to keep a business running when it's closed almost half the year due to cold weather

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
If there's ever going to be a new Disney in North America it'll be somewhere where they can afford to purchase a huge... tract of land, and it'll have to be close-ish to a high traffic area.

Disney Toronto anyone?

DisneyJoe

April Fools joke!

However, what site would you envision them building on?

I can't fathom what it would do to the traffic in that area, its already horrendous at rush hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom