Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

lazyboy97o

Disney reads the forums eh? (wrings hands)... In that case my message for your weekly powerpoint is: Re-theme TSMM (Disney intern, that stands for Toy Story Midway Mania) to fit into DHS better (that's Disney Hollywood Studios...in Florida) .

My eyes hurt from rolling them.
I do not remember which thread it was, but @lee posted a recent job posting for a Disney internship with reading and engaging forums being listed in the job responsibilities. This is not the first time Disney has posted such job listings.

the.dreamfinder

I'd rather see this..
3EwDXN2l8FEZL8l.jpg

over this...
mqdefault.jpg

wedenterprises

Then why would they be paying somebody to spend time on forums? Creative ideas are an entirely different animal than why the forums are monitored and engaged.

I would actually love to know what they are looking for, specifically. I still don't think they care what we have to say.

celluloid

TDO does not listen to their own resorts and people crying out for help...why would they listen to internet discussions on the same subject? You only have to look at Splash Mountain or Tree of life to know something is off.

awoogala

Crazy question.. Did Eragon do well in Asia? Europe? Because looking at that dragon again after seeing a promo for eragon on a dvd, I have to say it looks almost exactly like the dragon from the movie!

lego606

MagicBandit
I know the whole thing was one night with the possibility that the Dragon may appear again... but where is it now? Is it still in WDW or shipped back to Glendale?

And heck, if it's still in Florida, why not bring it out more often? It's a really effective illusion (at least as far as I could tell). I'm guessing $, or OSHA. Or both.

bgraham34

Thats a good question and i can't answer that for you. Maybe its just too costly or maybe they plan to use it with a new nightime show later on down the line.

Bolt

It wasn't built for Fantasyland - is being designed for something else, but they brought it out for fun to test it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom