Disney Hockey Jerseys?

jamie666

Original Poster
Every year I buy a new Disney Hockey Jersey, you could say I am a collector.Can anyone tell me what they have for this years jersey(s)?? Thank you in advance!!

MissM

You know, I didn't look to see which were out last month. I'll be out for a day in two weeks but I'm sure someone else will be there sooner. I'm trying to remember if I saw any but I can't recall if I'm thinking of ones I've seen in previous visits or not. I know off the top of my head there's been the Grumpy Miners, Mickey, a Donald one, a generic Year 200x one, oh and the Pluto Devil Dogs. We always get a kick out of them since we're big hockey people.

Good question. I'll have to see what's out next time I head over there.
-m

Hrudey3032

You know, I didn't look to see which were out last month. I'll be out for a day in two weeks but I'm sure someone else will be there sooner. I'm trying to remember if I saw any but I can't recall if I'm thinking of ones I've seen in previous visits or not. I know off the top of my head there's been the Grumpy Miners, Mickey, a Donald one, a generic Year 200x one, oh and the Pluto Devil Dogs. We always get a kick out of them since we're big hockey people.

Good question. I'll have to see what's out next time I head over there.
-m

I have 2 different Donald Destroyers hockey jerseys,Mickey All Stars jersey and as was stated above the 200x jersey which is basically the 2008 logo of the park on the jersey.I just wish they would come out with a new Donald jersey soon!

Jorden

IN the past year I've seen 2 new jerseys. a Pirates of the Caribbean one and a 2008 one. Otherwise everything else I've seen was available in November 2006

diddy_mouse

Ooh...I might need to look into this. I've gotten into hockey this year and didn't think that Disney would have character hockey jerseys. *ponders a side trip to the sport store at DTD on next trip...* :lookaroun

MissM

IN the past year I've seen 2 new jerseys. a Pirates of the Caribbean one and a 2008 one. Otherwise everything else I've seen was available in November 2006
Oh yeah...that's right. I did see a PotC one the last time I was there. Forgot about that one.

Toddster

I have this one....:D
d3_1.jpg

Minnesota

My son got the pirates one last December, it's really nice. I too have the Mickey one from where I don't know. My son also got a pluto devil dogs and Buzz light year one a few years back and our family all had matching Mickey all star ones. The pirate one is the best though.

Cmdr_Crimson

Actually I got a Football Jersey at the Disney Character Warehouse in Vegas it's the Mickey Sorcerer's..It's a really neat image of Mickey on it with the brooms and The Incredible's Baseball Jersey and both were $20...not too shabby....But my favorite one and just because it was a piece of Disney for sometime but my Anahiem Mighty Ducks Jersey...Prior to the redisign and sale of the team...

jamie666

Original Poster
Here's what my idea for a HM hockey jersey, or something like this. I wish they would make something like this. Let me hear you thoughts??
HMback2.jpg

HMfrnt2.jpg

Jorden

Actually I forgot about another one I saw but I don't see it often anymore (maybe discontinued) it was an Incredables one.

They run 48 or 52 before tax depending on the jersey.

EpScott

Hey, Jamie666----that DoomBuggies jersey is AWESOME!!!! I'm like you----I'm always trying to come up w/ new ideas for hockey jerseys that have a touch of "Disney synergy"!!!! Of course, I have a lot of free time to think about these things since my favorite team (the New Jersey Devils:fork:) is currently "hitting the links" instead of playing hockey 'til June!:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom