Disney Hockey Jerseys?

jamie666

Original Poster
Hey, Jamie666----that DoomBuggies jersey is AWESOME!!!! I'm like you----I'm always trying to come up w/ new ideas for hockey jerseys that have a touch of "Disney synergy"!!!! Of course, I have a lot of free time to think about these things since my favorite team (the New Jersey Devils:fork:) is currently "hitting the links" instead of playing hockey 'til June!:mad:

Yea the Bruins are home playing golf!!!!:brick: Ohh well there's always next year, seems like I've been saying that for a long time! :ROFLOL:

Jorden

Any thoughts about my HM jersey??

I like it but I think the logo is to "busy" as in theres almost too much or too much detail. Not that it's a bad logo but it just doesn't sit right with me... I like simple but not so simple it's just words.

MissM

When I was there Saturday, I thought of this thread. So here's the ones I saw. Three in Main Street Sports shop and the Pirates one in the PotC gift shop. I think they've been changed up again. I don't remember that color combo for the Miners and I don't think they've had the Ice Hounds in a few years. Also, the Mickey one used to be the Mickey All Stars, not the Mighty Mickeys. (They probably also had the 2008 one but since I didn't wander over in the dated section, I didn't see it.) I also didn't stop in the Philharmagic shop, so I don't know if they still have the Donald one currently. It was NOT however at the Main Street store.

hockey-jersey-may08a.jpg

hockey-jersey-may08b.jpg

hockey-jersey-may08c.jpg

hockey-jersey-may08d.jpg

Oh and the price is $52 for any of them.

Hope that helps!
-m

Cmdr_Crimson

Man I wished they made other ones based on attractions even a Figment one would rock! Imagination Dreamfinders or The Figment Sparks..

Jorden

haven't been on much recently but I wanted to add when I was at the Magic Kingdom this past Sunday ALL jerseys (save for 2008 dated and PotC I believe) were all 50% off on Main Street at Disney... last time I saw this happen was right before the current designs came out...

MissM

haven't been on much recently but I wanted to add when I was at the Magic Kingdom this past Sunday ALL jerseys (save for 2008 dated and PotC I believe) were all 50% off on Main Street at Disney... last time I saw this happen was right before the current designs came out...
Crazy! I was there Saturday (that's when I took the pics) and they were $52 each. I'll be there again tomorrow, so I'll take a look again.
-m

Jorden

Yeah they still said 52 on them but there was a sign on the top of the rack saying that all sports jerseys (not just hockey ones) were on a 50% off sale except for the PotC and dated ones.

MissM

Yeah they still said 52 on them but there was a sign on the top of the rack saying that all sports jerseys (not just hockey ones) were on a 50% off sale except for the PotC and dated ones.
Yup, saw that today. 50% off is quite a good deal. They had the signs up in Epcot at Mouse Gear and in MK on Main Street.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom