Disney Genie/Genie+ On Their Way to Anaheim

Consumer

I ate at Club 33 today and saw an art piece depicting the Haunted Mansion, seemingly when all the ghosts folks were still alive, having some sort of soirée. If they ever sold a replica of this, I’d actually purchase it. Zoom in so you can actually see the details (this was the closest I could get without running into the piano).

View attachment 672794
That pianoforte is Disneyland at its best.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
It's a special place! How'd you like it? I had the privilege of going there once a few years back and am thankful to have the experience.
I really enjoyed myself! The food was good, not great. Quite pricey, but we all know this. I was more impressed and infatuated by the decor. That lounge is especially silly stunning and beautiful. The ladies bathroom as well.
Gorgeous. And that underlid painting on that harpsichord is stunning too. Definitely on my bucket list to see it in person one day.
Absolutely. Both the painting and the piano are stunning. Wish I could have both in my home.
That pianoforte is Disneyland at its best.
I agree. If I had money, I would fill my home with vintage things like this. It’s my style.

Parteecia

I really enjoyed myself! The food was good, not great. Quite pricey, but we all know this. I was more impressed and infatuated by the decor. That lounge is especially silly stunning and beautiful. The ladies bathroom as well.

Absolutely. Both the painting and the piano are stunning. Wish I could have both in my home.

I agree. If I had money, I would fill my home with vintage things like this. It’s my style.
I am happy for you and envious. I've almost but never managed to finagle my way in as a guest. The closest I came was a sneak tour when I was dating a waiter.

CaptinEO

So glad to hear you had a good time there. Definitely was a bucketlist type thing for me. Not that I was obsessed with it or dying to go, but when the opportunity presented itself of course I had to.

The bathrooms were super cool and old school fancy in a good way.

I really enjoyed standing on the balcony and watching the people from above.

Disney Analyst

What an amazing experience! I am so jealous.

Would love a full write up on your experience 😍

Centauri Space Station

I ate at Club 33 today and saw an art piece depicting the Haunted Mansion, seemingly when all the ghosts folks were still alive, having some sort of soirée. If they ever sold a replica of this, I’d actually purchase it. Zoom in so you can actually see the details (this was the closest I could get without running into the piano).

View attachment 672794
Wow first time? What did you get? Any other pics?

FoodRockz

Also, WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure has been removed from the Individual Lightning Lane list and added to the regular Genie+ lineup.
I feel like a soothsayer. I was there the day before this change and the day after. The day before I was joking all day about no one buying the ILL for Spider-Man and how heart warming it was to me. Then bang! Next day it's taken off. Too funny.

mickEblu

As soon as you explain how it's practically free.

What’s going on here? Lol I said Right. Meaning “you’re right.” It’s not practically free but photo pass at DLR for 3 days is still only $75 and not $300 for a family of four. I thought it was weird that instead of acknowledging that you were off by $225 dollars you were entirely focused on it not being “practically free.”

A more appropriate or normal response if you will would have been “oh you’re right it’s not $300 but it’s not practically free either...”

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
The price for Genie+ today has increased to $30.

IMG_AB641E7D70AC-1.jpeg

mickEblu

Seriously?!? It just went up to $25 like two weeks ago!!!

I thought the pricing was dynamic now? Maybe $25 is the base price and it’s $30 today because it’s Saturday during Halloween? With that said we can all agree Genie + is no good but raising the prices can only help standby guests and the people that will continue buying Genie +. Unless everyone just keeps paying for it of course.

Disstevefan1

I thought the pricing was dynamic now? Maybe $25 is the base price and it’s $30 today because it’s Saturday during Halloween? With that said we can all agree Genie + is no good but raising the prices can only help standby guests and the people that will continue buying Genie +. Unless everyone just keeps paying for it of course.
Disney has assured their guests they would only raise prices on days ending in a y

Disney Analyst

I do have to agree… I think Disney underpriced the offering (crazy to say that, I know), and as such, more people bought in then expected, causing even crazier lines.

Hopefully higher prices lowers usage.

PiratesMansion

For sure it needs to be higher, but if they're going to make it higher, just rip off the band-aid IMO.

Just jump up to something like minimum $150 per day and own it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom