Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

the_rich

Unless the price is insane, I'll buy it. It addresses my 2 biggest G+ complaints - waking up early on vacation and not being able to pick times. It also slightly improves upon FP+ by not forcing you to wait until using up all 3 selections before picking additional ones. It's not perfect, but it's a definite improvement for me and my family.
Yea, I like that part about not having to use all three as well. Plus it's a perk for staying onsite to be able to do it earlier

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
There are a lot of different opinions on how this should work. Someone will always be ed off. But if it es off each group a little bit, perhaps that's where the best path lies.
I'm resigned to the fact that this is the way it will be going forward. What quite frankly is awful about this is the way they're branding this. It is deceptively confusing and making something that is already complicated and a driver of guest dissatisfaction and making it worse.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
ya know they could have made this WAY easier by just letting everyone book 1 LL and 1 ILL ahead of time and keep the rest the same. That solves the main problem of the 7am day of lotto scramble

it does help some however with planning the day out rather than zig-zagging across the park all day

it admits their G+ idea replacing FP+ was dumb however... as this is nothing more than FP+ with $ and additional carved out rides to charge even more for

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom