Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
FBM8NzjX0AUf3b8.jpeg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Walt Disney World announces start date for Disney Genie, Genie+ and Lightning Lanes​

Disney Genie pricing for individual Lighting Lane selections at Walt Disney World lower than expected​

Full list of confirmed Lighting Lane attractions and Individual Lighting Lane selections available for purchase at Walt Disney World​

Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane FAQ for Walt Disney World​

Last edited:

Trauma

Disney has announced Genie+ will be available starting October 19th.

"Starting October 19th, you’ll be able to purchase Disney Genie+ service on the day of your visit or purchase as an add-on to a theme park ticket by modifying your existing ticket prior to arrival. You can also purchase new tickets that include Disney Genie+ before your visit."
What if you have an annual pass and want to pre purchase for your trip is that even possible ?

dreday3

"Starting October 19th, you’ll be able to purchase Disney Genie+ service on the day of your visit or purchase as an add-on to a theme park ticket by modifying your existing ticket prior to arrival. You can also purchase new tickets that include Disney Genie+ before your visit."

The day before we get there!!! 😂

dreday3

So if we decide that we'd like it for our 10/21 Animal Kingdom day - we can purchase it that morning? We already have 9 day hoppers.

Casper Gutman

Sample pricing -

I rode RotR in early September. I woke up at 6:55, stared at the naval clock, and got a time. I went over to MGM and structured my entire day around my return time. I then waited more then 30 mins.

I went back the week after BG ended and walked on. No wait. I could have walked on over and over.

All these line systems do is, ultimately, make waits longer. The only entity they benefit is Disney. This is one of the most egregious cash grabs imaginable.

dreday3

oh let people vacation how they want, geezus.

We will definitely try out Lightning Lane for at least one of our days. Doesn't seem like we will need to purchase IAS - our crowd levels are predicted as 1s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom